Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 150

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

there is another o FB and another fake one on twitter
sadly twitter doesnt have any moderation or reporting system!
kash me kuch kar paati Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 67)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:19am | IP Logged
sona imposters are so many..pls openn one genuine account

Tinacool

IF-Dazzler

Tinacool

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
There are so many fake profiles on either social network. Most stars have such fakes. Impersonation is a crime as long as they do not paint a bad picture of the celebrity and spread false rumors and tarnish image.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:24am | IP Logged
they doish any image as such,but its bugging to think that so many people actually blive that person is sona

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

foram.

Gods_child

IF-Dazzler

Gods_child

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:25am | IP Logged
some dumb ppl wrote bullshit abt mouni on twitter and nw ppl are aftr sona...why dnt ppl get a lyf..cnt they differentiate btw reel and real...never thout one interview will be such a big issue..

jayvenk

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

they doish any image as such,but its bugging to think that so many people actually blive that person is sona
i just wish sona herself confirms that all acc are fake coz the way that two spoke for mohit is something ridiculous.
and i think even reporters mix the statements of actors to create any controversy.
i want sona to come up and confirm the news

jayvenk

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:29am | IP Logged
According to sona , she has no social networking profile. she surfs the net and reads posts on fan pages.
I heard about the twitter nonsense. I doubt if sona even knows all this drama is going on. They are shooting long hours. Angry

foram.

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 8:35am | IP Logged
i knew ek din zaroor aag lagne waali hai
its sad people dont know how to diffrinciate between real and reel!
sheesh...i am one person who is completely against two actors dating-as in i dont believe or endorse such beliefs to want to actors to be together irrespective of how good a chemistry they have
only if they themselfs come and admit it,i dont even belive such stuff
sadly people take pairings so damn seriously-its bugging
you know there is a Mohit-Sonarika love story page on FB-absolutely riddiculous!ROFL
im sure those people are doing all the bashing
and for no reason Sona is getting dragged-im 100% sure she is absolutely unknown to whats happening

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenkforam.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.