Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 150

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oonagh

wow...great siggy yaar
thanks soo much oonagh...can i please know your name??

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* (Page 6)" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

subha2601

IF-Sizzlerz

subha2601

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

Originally posted by subha2601

Congrats for the 4th AT guys.Sona rocks!Thumbs Up

@rajluvssatiparvati,can u please post all the pics of sona in just one post?If one can post all the pics in just one post,what's the need to do that in so many posts.Hope u understand that.Smile

ok,I was doing this so that we can reach AT 5 faster than we reached AT4,anyway if you are having problems then i will post them togetherEmbarrassed
shruti gave the note on the same thing dear,we shd not do that.Plz talk to shruti abt it.Smile

And by the way,sona's pics are too good.Thanks for posting them.Big smile And yeah,posting pics is not spamming but what i meant to say is if IF has given us the option of posting all the pics together in one post itself,then why create multiple posts?That's what i meant. 

Edited by subha2601 - 04 November 2012 at 7:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13--Yukthi--

raj.

IF-Dazzler

raj.

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

Congrats for the 4th AT guys.Sona rocks!Thumbs Up

@rajluvssatiparvati,can u please post all the pics of sona in just one post?If one can post all the pics in just one post,what's the need to do that in so many posts.Hope u understand that.Smile

ok,I was doing this so that we can reach AT 5 faster than we reached AT4,anyway if you are having problems then i will post them togetherEmbarrassed
shruti gave the note on the same thing dear,we shd not do that.Plz talk to shruti abt it.Smile

And by the way,sona's pics are too good.Thanks for posting them.Big smile And yeah,posting pics is not spamming but what i meant to say is if IF has given us the option of posting all the pics together in one post itself,then why create multiple posts?That's what i meant. 

ok okie got it,thanks subha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13jayvenk--Yukthi--

jayvenk

IF-Rockerz

jayvenk

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
I think reaching the 5th AT should not be our aim dear. showing our appreciation for sona is more important.
that can happen with discussion regarding her and the episodes current and  future ones and the to some extent the past ones.
not trying to upset u or anything . I am sure u will understand
Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Indu13--Yukthi--

--Yukthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Yukthi--

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:51am | IP Logged
hey jaya how are u

Indu13

Indu13

IF-Dazzler

Indu13

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yukthi.

wow...great siggy yaar
thanks soo much oonagh...can i please know your name??

U are welcome Yukthi. My name is Indira (Indu).Smile

--Yukthi--

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umakaruna

Sketch made by a fan of Sonarika as Mahakaali.Smile

Wowie nice sketch Tongue

Gopikaa

IF-Dazzler

Gopikaa

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged

Superlike Indu. Congrats guys for the new AT. Surprised that we are already into the 4th AT. Monday is here and the show. 45mins from today. Too much of happiness.  Love u Sona. HeartParty

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.