Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
there is another o FB and another fake one on twitter
sadly twitter doesnt have any moderation or reporting system!
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

there is another o FB and another fake one on twitter

sadly twitter doesnt have any moderation or reporting system!

kash me kuch kar paati 😡
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
sona imposters are so many..pls openn one genuine account
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There are so many fake profiles on either social network. Most stars have such fakes. Impersonation is a crime as long as they do not paint a bad picture of the celebrity and spread false rumors and tarnish image.
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
they doish any image as such,but its bugging to think that so many people actually blive that person is sona
Gods_child thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
some dumb ppl wrote bullshit abt mouni on twitter and nw ppl are aftr sona...why dnt ppl get a lyf..cnt they differentiate btw reel and real...never thout one interview will be such a big issue..
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

they doish any image as such,but its bugging to think that so many people actually blive that person is sona

i just wish sona herself confirms that all acc are fake coz the way that two spoke for mohit is something ridiculous.
and i think even reporters mix the statements of actors to create any controversy.
i want sona to come up and confirm the news
jayvenk thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
According to sona , she has no social networking profile. she surfs the net and reads posts on fan pages.
I heard about the twitter nonsense. I doubt if sona even knows all this drama is going on. They are shooting long hours. 😡
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
i knew ek din zaroor aag lagne waali hai
its sad people dont know how to diffrinciate between real and reel!
sheesh...i am one person who is completely against two actors dating-as in i dont believe or endorse such beliefs to want to actors to be together irrespective of how good a chemistry they have
only if they themselfs come and admit it,i dont even belive such stuff
sadly people take pairings so damn seriously-its bugging
you know there is a Mohit-Sonarika love story page on FB-absolutely riddiculous!🤣
im sure those people are doing all the bashing
and for no reason Sona is getting dragged-im 100% sure she is absolutely unknown to whats happening
Tinacool thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I had seen in Mumbai times an interview of Mouni today morning. It has created a furor already.
Mohit halted an interview when the interviewer tried to get too cute. I respect him for that. Don't add fuel to fire.
If u see fans of SRK and Salman u will be horrified how they blast their icons TL with disrespectful stuff. Comes with the territory yaar.
With fame u attract as well as detract. Have to deal with both.
It is better to stay mum and let all useless trivia die a natural death.