Sona AT #4 DT note Pg 106-*Happy Birthday Sona* - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
mata parvati aur mahadeva ka romance to mar gaya hain screen par.i so want their romance back.😭
Originally posted by lucykaede

mata parvati aur mahadeva ka romance to mar gaya hain screen par.i so want their romance back.😭

same here dear..they don't hug anymore..friday after ages atleast mahadev touched parvati but its nt enough i want a hug😭
Originally posted by aru_86

spamming is not allowed...so post pics in one post

i feel like i have created a crime by posting the pics lol...carry on girls
Originally posted by Umakaruna

Sketch made by a fan of Sonarika as Mahakaali.😊

Great one Karu. πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by kavya24

The ultimate couple in the universe (ShivParvati) and on screen Moharika β€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ

Our dream couple. Made my Sunday with this pic.😳
Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

i feel like i have created a crime by posting the pics lol...carry on girls

I don't think there should be any problem with posting pics. That cannot be constituted as spamming. Raju please do post pics of Sona. But according to Shruti's post spamming just for the sake of filling pages is not right. If u have pics of Sona which u would like to share than please do. If u have a group of photos post them together in one post. Also chatting or just putting up smileys in comment is not allowed.
ok😊...i will abide by the forum rules thought i have always been a rule breaker in school/colg πŸ˜†
but i dont agree with aru or whoever she/he is about the spamming comment...
Originally posted by Oonagh

wow...great siggy yaar
thanks soo much oonagh...can i please know your name??
Originally posted by rajluvsshvpavti

ok,I was doing this so that we can reach AT 5 faster than we reached AT4,anyway if you are having problems then i will post them together😳
shruti gave the note on the same thing dear,we shd not do that.Plz talk to shruti abt it.😊

And by the way,sona's pics are too good.Thanks for posting them.πŸ˜ƒ And yeah,posting pics is not spamming but what i meant to say is if IF has given us the option of posting all the pics together in one post itself,then why create multiple posts?That's what i meant. 
Edited by subha2601 - 11 years ago