Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Hey guys! Hug

Well finally the episode i'd been waiting for eagerly telecasted! And after all of my net problems, i finished watching it...
But after seeing it.. all I can think of is

DISAPPOINTMENT

Almost every character in the show has managed to do that for me in 4x04. Be it Delena, be it Bony, the people who were portrayed as sensible matured guys, are now ruining it themselves.

As per bony is concerned, she is accusing Damon of ruining her oh-so-sweet best buddy, well she has forgotten that her 'best buddy', is not a human. She has forgotten that is was Damon who had always been there for Elena, who changed for elena, who was there to protect all of them when stephen went back to become the ripper. It funny to see how easily people forget the good things. never expected this out of you bony!

Elena on the other hand is another disastrous women in the making. She takes help from damon & later feels bad about what she did. Its because of HER, damon is always left questioned by everyone else.  He does something for her, she accepts it, later back out & all the blame shifts to damon & this episode was a classic example for the same. I could have NEVER seen a more selfish & self centered women. (Elena fans-if still left-this is just my view, don't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments). And yet she's there, thinking Stephen is so much better than Damon. I am left with no words for this women anymore. Any sense of respect, sympathy, everything is gone. You just lost a fan Elena Gilbert. And one more thing, you can NEVER be what Damon is, Miss Elena Gilbert. You can never be even the 1/3rd.

Rebecca was the one positive thing i saw in today's episode. Finally she acted maturely, stood up for her, but all good things have to end early. Even after ALL of that she's gone through, it didn't seem enough that even "The Stephen" also betrayed her! I just pity on her, happy that she's daggered, atleast she shall find peace some where.

Damon, what can i say about him. I am short of words when it comes to him. Its not only his looks or his love for elena. The way he has been transformed himself was utterly out of any person's normal capacity. From a person who switched off his humanity to a person who started to care, make friends, understand the worth of life, he got into every role perfectly. He proved his love for elena a number of times & when he wanted to prove his friendship for her, BOOM, she ruins everything. And yet there he is, standing, answering to the accusations raised on him. I miss the old damon, the one who no one could use for there selfish motives like Elena does. The one who didn't bother about anyone but himself. Atleast, that kept him happy. I can feel tears in my eyes when I look at him, in this situation! He helped Elena, she did not hurt a single person, and yet, here he is facing the anger. If Elena already knew about Damon, she knew what kind of a person he was, why did she ask him for help at the first place? She accepts what damon tells her but hates that feeling & that she doesn't want to be like Damon. This is like an insult on the face of yet. Yet Damon is right there, standing, listening to whatever she has to say. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? This is NOT the DS i knew! Self-respect is greater than ANY other thing! 

Well that's my take, and mind you, its a take for the characters ONLY & not the actors portraying it!Embarrassed

Sorry if I hurt anyone's sentiments or come across you as a biased Damon fan, just sharing my views.

-NikySmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

passion4everluvabhiya9Amor.tanasha1993meriyaarvampyrgirlrichaSam_KaShianiMadzsunflower52Ash_SmashDelena-ciousnami2811deboleena.mannaswashbuckling

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bony/Damon/Elena/Rebecca-4x04-My take!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanasha1993

Goldie

tanasha1993

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
I always did not find Bonnie to be one of my favorite Mystic fall crew from like season 1 itself. It doesn't help that she isn't even featured as much on the show as compared to the other characters. Kat Graham is a fab actress but this role of Bonnie is just very monotonous at times. 

As for Elena, I find her the worse of the lot actually since season 3. Like people despise Klaus and Damon for well being Klaus and Damon...like how they don't care for people and what not. But what exactly is Elena doing herself? She is toying with both the Salvatore brothers though she is more sweet to her 'BF' Stefan. And I think its about time they stop with the love triangle and move on already! Introduce some Hot vamp for DS pleaseOuch

Rebekah and Damon have the same problem I believe..when the love, they give it their all which means they often get used by those whom they care for. Well for Rebekah its even worse since she has loved many times and ditched many times too, be it by family or friends. Damon doesn't love easily but when he did, he lost both the girls to Stefan...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9iMadz-Niky-

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanasha1993

I always did not find Bonnie to be one of my favorite Mystic fall crew from like season 1 itself. It doesn't help that she isn't even featured as much on the show as compared to the other characters. Kat Graham is a fab actress but this role of Bonnie is just very monotonous at times. 

As for Elena, I find her the worse of the lot actually since season 3. Like people despise Klaus and Damon for well being Klaus and Damon...like how they don't care for people and what not. But what exactly is Elena doing herself? She is toying with both the Salvatore brothers though she is more sweet to her 'BF' Stefan. And I think its about time they stop with the love triangle and move on already! Introduce some Hot vamp for DS pleaseOuch

Rebekah and Damon have the same problem I believe..when the love, they give it their all which means they often get used by those whom they care for. Well for Rebekah its even worse since she has loved many times and ditched many times too, be it by family or friends. Damon doesn't love easily but when he did, he lost both the girls to Stefan...

@bold, well i guess you are right about that to some extent. Atleast damon still uses his brains. Rebecca is driven by emotions, damon turns of his humanity after a point. The only exception i saw is that of elena.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:09am | IP Logged

Seriously I hope he turns it off !!! Stern Smile my poor baby Ouch

swashbuckling

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-Niky-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Niky-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ash_Smash

Seriously! We love damon in whatever way we get him! atleast like this he won't hurt himself..

swashbuckling

Ash_Smash

IF-Rockerz

Ash_Smash

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Adi_kajen

Originally posted by Ash_Smash

OMG ASHShocked

WHAT!!!!?? Stern Smile I am not dead LOL

swashbuckling

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9Ash_SmashiMadz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top