Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged

If Vikram doubts Sugni, then it is only her behaviour from Sardakai forward, that will be her downfall. The last conversation he will remember is her telling him to leave her forever and she was going to shoot him.

1.  why did she feed him ?? (even we pointed this to be wrong)

2.  Adi she sees as a good friend so ok to ask to take off jumper and apply balm on his wound without feeling uncomfortable ?

3. she can hug Adi (however briefly) in full view all passers by BUT she won't even hold the hand of the man she loves when he is lying there unconscious, fighting for his life and Adi is the only other person in the room.

4. when vik ws going 2 kiss her during o re piya sng .. then according 2 her it wasn't correct 4 hr to do all dis b4 marriage ...but she can hug adi, even wearing neck less fromhis hand and feeding him ( all things b4 marriage) these all correct ?? (idea of Suhani verma)

5. she is not returning 2 vikram 4 reva but wot about amrita?? (Suhani verma)

6. she says she wont marry adi, but will tell truth to MT, but still she puts on d bridal dress... (Kritika K Kr)

7. she ws telling if she nd vik ll be 2gthr thn vickys family ll be separated ..

where ws dis curiosity whn she hd fallen in luv wth vik nd all ws against it (Vickys family, adi, she even hurted her mom 4 him) thn y didn't she think abt d Thakur family???  she is marrying wth adi now also all d family z agins her (jiji,reva,vik) .. bcoz of her mama-bhanja hv bcum enemies now wot happened 2 her so call CURIOSITY 4 d family?? (suhani verma)

Sugni has one set of principles and moral values when it comes to Vikram and another set when it comes to Aditya.

posted here too..     http://www.facebook.com/note.php?saved&&note_id=550312998318781&id=442257065791042

More ideas are welcomed.. if I miss any

Edited by ronshaan - 04 November 2012 at 1:06am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010razor12Sandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What Can I say About U Sugni ? hmm" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Sorry but reva got the Points... (even we had that b4)

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrSaima2010JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

croziaxx

Goldie

croziaxx

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
 i total agree to u,sug and adi giving so many reason to him for doubting, 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoySaima2010seemasrSandy66JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:24am | IP Logged
We say Adi is confused , but I will say Sugni is the most confused person on the show right now.  She is making a "big sacrifice"  for what???  Ok I get you did not want to marry Vickram or Adi...yet you go through the motions? Please . Her sacrifice  is saving nothing.
 What else did she expect Vickram to think with her running around  looking for him, when she was the one who asked him to go ???  Then she is saying he misunderstood her?  You are crying your heart out, over him , want him but is unwilling to marry him. 
 Sugni is stubborn to a point where she dose not want to understand the other side of the story.(Vickram's side) Even Adi told her of Reva's greed but yet she is unwilling to move from her stance that Vickram should stay married.  Fine! go ahead. Then one day after Reva success-eds  in killing him you will sit and ask yourself "Why did I not marry him! " Angry
 Stupid Girl . I said it before and I will say it again "LOVE IS A SACRIFICE "DOSE NOT FIT INTO THIS STORY.

Edited by Vinnie79 - 03 November 2012 at 8:04pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulseemasrrazor12babygirl198722JulieDkomal07Hillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Sugni is playing a dangerous game with these two men. If she doesn't want to marry Aditya either, then she should just call MT to her room and tell her the truth with Gulabiya and Aditya present to help. Instead, she is allowing this family to prepare for yet another wedding, invite family and friends and in front of all, say " MT I can't go through with this marriage because I am really a Bedni who is in love with your son Vikram, etc"

If she is so concerned for the family as she is claiming now, then why put them through that humiliation and expense? Why doesn't she open her flipping mouth now and speak the truth? Why is she waiting for Vikram to come home first? Did the doctor say that Vikram who was stabbed numerous times will be able to leave the next day?

As much as I dislike Aditya for what he did to Vikram and Amrita, what Sugni is doing to him {who she claims is a good friend}, is also wrong. She has ruined his relationship with his mother and Amrita to support her and fulfill his vachans to her mother. And now she is going to put him through yet another marriage that may or may not come to a halt, depending on Vikram.

I am just tired of this inconsistency, short attention span, confused, two-faced, lying, cheating, crocodile crying bimbo.!!! If you ask me, she is the negative character in this show, right along with her mother. Both of them have completely ruined a once happy respectable family who actually loved and cared for each other. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12seemasrbabygirl198722Sandy66Vinnie79komal07Hillyloveronshaan

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

Sugni is playing a dangerous game with these two men. If she doesn't want to marry Aditya either, then she should just call MT to her room and tell her the truth with Gulabiya and Aditya present to help. Instead, she is allowing this family to prepare for yet another wedding, invite family and friends and in front of all, say " MT I can't go through with this marriage because I am really a Bedni who is in love with your son Vikram, etc"

If she is so concerned for the family as she is claiming now, then why put them through that humiliation and expense? Why doesn't she open her flipping mouth now and speak the truth? Why is she waiting for Vikram to come home first? Did the doctor say that Vikram who was stabbed numerous times will be able to leave the next day?

As much as I dislike Aditya for what he did to Vikram and Amrita, what Sugni is doing to him {who she claims is a good friend}, is also wrong. She has ruined his relationship with his mother and Amrita to support her and fulfill his vachans to her mother. And now she is going to put him through yet another marriage that may or may not come to a halt, depending on Vikram.

I am just tired of this inconsistency, short attention span, confused, two-faced, lying, cheating, crocodile crying bimbo.!!! If you ask me, she is the negative character in this show, right along with her mother. Both of them have completely ruined a once happy respectable family who actually loved and cared for each other. 

Clap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrIstilakomal07Vinnie79

seemasr

seemasr

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
You all had good points.Can't agree more.

I knew this would happen.Once Sugni finds Vikram she is bound to start drama.
It was so funny the reason she is giving for not marrying Vikram.Since the cvs are adamant,obessive for Adini so even if Vikram being a single guy sugni would not have married him.
These poor people they dont respect value of money.Because the dont earn it.So they think it is ok to stay at Thakur's house , eat their food,use their electricity,break the expensive vess, make them arranging expensive marraiges and leave in between.Bloody chote log

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12Istilakomal07Vinnie79HillyloveJulieDronshaan

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Thank you every one 4 your comments...

Post updated with Pics... now

t.c

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoykomal07HillyloveJulieD

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.