Teri Meri Love Stories

TMLS {Multi-couples} || Ishq Wala Love (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

-Ravjot-

Channel Moderator

-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
K Maham that was amazing! It left me wanting more. 2 mins is too short </3 I really liked this one. Personally I thought the song was overrated and annoying cuz it's everywhere but I dunno it just went really well with the VM and everything so I like it now. I blame you for that ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1FireLordPhoenix

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TMLS {Multi-couples} || Ishq Wala Love (Page 2)" in Teri Meri Love Stories forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Priyam-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Priyam-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged
Amazzzing VM Maham.. just BeAutiFuL!Day Dreaming

I have watched just four episodes of TMLS all featuring my fav telly stars.. KSG & Anita one will always be my favEmbarrassed
then comes the karan kundra  pooja's one , and the raghy tapori aka Arjun's tmls..LOL

but this vm gave a glimpse of all of them, though i wish its a little longer.. superb vm, Thumbs Upkudos to u girly for making such a cute vm on my most fav song ishqwala love.. ClapClapClapClap

i enjoyed watching this...Big smileEmbarrassed

thnx for the pmHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1FireLordPhoenixNikki_Titli

55shobha

IF-Sizzlerz

55shobha

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
maham superb VM

Allbut1tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged

@maham hi!!Smile wonderful VM!! ClapClapi really liked it!!thanx u've included Akash-Niti and Yug -Anika. tho Ajay & Sargun wud'd also done an epi 2gether!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1Gunjan.55shobha

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
Amazing vm Maham, love it <3 Embarrassed It's my fav song too!!

Rocking job!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Allbut1

sidra08

IF-Rockerz

sidra08

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
superb VM MahamThumbs Up

Allbut1tiny15

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
omggg i ALWZ wanted to c such vm hvin all or most of the TMLS couples...n u hv pretty manged to show 95% of TMLS jodis...vich itself is an awesome thing...ClapClapClap...n the song selection is PERFECT..ClapClapClapClap...its my MOST FAV SONG of the year...n to c TMLS jodis esp my top favs - Raghu&Naina,Tarun&Sunaina,Raghu&Simran on this song is like a SUPER PERFECT thing...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming...

thnx a ton for makin this lovely vm...n plz plz make a longer version of this vm on the same song...

Allbut1

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Maham - Absolutely fabulous, I am not a great fan of the song but after its use in your song, I love it...Just loved how well you integrated all the couples  into it...superb!Clap

Allbut1

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Teri Meri Love Stories Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.