Balika Vadhu

Im confused

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

k.taddy123

IF-Dazzler

k.taddy123

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Im rally confused with DS expression in today episode when Shiv calloff the wedding and in precape when Anandi told Jagiya name her expression is not sad and in her eyes their is some spark and biting a finger when Jagiya name is reveled... Im really confused by DS expression anybody understand  her expression plz  tell me... and she also quite in whole scene...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Im confused" in Balika Vadhu forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nya_ansari

IF-Dazzler

nya_ansari

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:01am | IP Logged
She was shocked with all as well...
But more she want to know what is the reason behind??? She loves Shiv too, and she knows Shiv loves Anandi too much... She was judging Shiv why he is doing all this??? they way she was twisting her fingers, that shows her inner dillema, actually she is on a Doraha too...
1st place goes to her Ladesar ghanta's happiness and 2nd Anandi+Shiv's happiness...
She was too confused at that time what is the reason behind the Shiv's words...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vishakha_Sakhiaparnauma

begumpara

begumpara

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by k.taddy123

Im rally confused with DS expression in today episode when Shiv calloff the wedding and in precape when Anandi told Jagiya name her expression is not sad and in her eyes their is some spark and biting a finger when Jagiya name is reveled... Im really confused by DS expression anybody understand  her expression plz  tell me... and she also quite in whole scene...

Yes I noticed these expressions too - DS, Anandi and Daddu all had strange and secretive expressions. Very confusing. Shayad Anandi is weakening towards Jagya and the Shiv Anandi wedding will not happen. But seeing Daddu and DS expressions I get the feeling that chahe Shiv fail ho gaya ho, Daddu baazi maar lega and will bring home DS as his dulhan. Aur dono parivar ki izzat bhi bach jayegi !

Post Reply New Post

Go to top