Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Future of TMKOC

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Aarti_16

Goldie

Aarti_16

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
I used to like this show maybe 2-3 years back. Now I watch only some episodes out of habit. The show has got stagnated. I never watch those celebrity promotion episodes or festival celebration episodes. It is a flagship show of SAB TV but if they continue like this it won't last long.
If one wants to save TMKOC from going off the air, then the makers have to think seriously. Here are my suggestions

1) Take a 10 year leap and show Tappu sena all grown up. Gogi as stupid one, Goli as fatty, Tappu and Sonu love story, Bhide and jetha's worries about it.
2) Tappu is a spoilt brat right now, show him a better character.
3) Children for Mehta and Iyer who are now the naughty kids troubling Jetha.
4) Get some funny character as wife of Popatlal.
5) Eliminate Sunder.
6) Introduce some new characters as new neighbours.
7) Tone down Daya's acting. Also Bagha's faces are unwatchable. I don't find him funny at all. 
8) Stop the characters dancing and singing for every festival. For God's sake, we have other reality dance/singing shows where there are better people who know the job. These are actors, let them do acting.

Please suggest some more changes to wish to see. Maybe we can send  email to the creators.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sjsrs4sanju01rega24masaf57nutmeg7

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Future of TMKOC" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
In short,bring new characters and move the story forward. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Is there any way we can contact the channel or the production house so that we can mail them and put forward our suggestions.
Anybody knows FB or twitter account of this guy who plays the role of Tarak mehta?I guess he is the producer of the show.He might take our suggestions.There's no use complaining everytime about the show in this forum.We have to take some action.We can make and sign a petition just like how other forum members do and can send it to the production house and the channel.

I know why this show is still on air inspite of monotony and lack of story.This is the only successful show on sab so the channel will never end it.But instead of getting frustrated,we can do something so that they can atleast make the show better.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aarti_16

caraj4u

Groupbie

caraj4u

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:03am | IP Logged
one of the prodcuers of the show is hats of Entertaniment, Jamnadas Majethia who has produced bunch of serials like Instant Kchidi, Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai, Baa bahu aur beti. i guess he has a Youtube channel.

Originally posted by sanju01

Is there any way we can contact the channel or the production house so that we can mail them and put forward our suggestions.
Anybody knows FB or twitter account of this guy who plays the role of Tarak mehta?I guess he is the producer of the show.He might take our suggestions.There's no use complaining everytime about the show in this forum.We have to take some action.We can make and sign a petition just like how other forum members do and can send it to the production house and the channel.

I know why this show is still on air inspite of monotony and lack of story.This is the only successful show on sab so the channel will never end it.But instead of getting frustrated,we can do something so that they can atleast make the show better.

foram.

IF-Stunnerz

foram.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
guys there are no dts in this forum???

sanju01

sanju01

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

guys there are no dts in this forum???
one mod called Ishan was there some time back.Probably he has resigned.

I don't think there's any need of a mod in this forum. 

princessglory

Goldie

princessglory

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:30am | IP Logged
show's producers name is Asit Modi but i really want the romantic track of tappu and sonu with leap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top