Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Sonali Mukherjee whose story was depicted on Crime Patrol as Mitali is expected to
come as a contestant on KBC Season 6.

Sonali Mukherjee suffered burns that disfigured her face when youths from her locality threw acid on her in 2003. And the case first made its way to the small screen via Crime Patrol a show hosted by Anup Soni on Sony Entertainment Television. And that's what created awareness of the case and nudged people to come forward to help Sonali.

Full Story on:

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/kbc-6-amitabh-bachchan-lara-dutta-stand-by-acid-attack-victim-sonali-mukherjee/

Edited by charu_81 - 02 November 2012 at 11:45pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenRitu--bharti-Muskaan92

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Acid vicim Sonali Mukherjee to come on KBC" in Crime patrol: Dastak forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Thanks...
On which date..??

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
No idea..Nowhere I saw the telecast date.  There will be some special episode called Doosra Mauka where Sonali is going to be part of the programme..

For pictures..see the link below..In the second pic we can see Sonali with Lara Dutta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Muskaan92

Muskaan92

IF-Sizzlerz

Muskaan92

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charu_81

No idea..Nowhere I saw the telecast date.  There will be some special episode called Doosra Mauka where Sonali is going to be part of the programme..

For pictures..see the link below..In the second pic we can see Sonali with Lara Dutta

Thanks dear...SmileSmile

Ritu-

Coolbie

Ritu-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. Smile

I am glad that she is getting a chance through KBC to improve her life. I wish her all the best for KBC. Have fun and enjoy. Big smile

Muskaan92

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
thank god that she is able to speak now.i wish her all the best 

-bharti-

IF-Rockerz

-bharti-

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:34am | IP Logged
Yeah, its a big improvement that she is able to speak n must say she has amazing resillience. 

charu_81

charu_81

Goldie

charu_81

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:05am | IP Logged
This episode will be aired on this weekend
25 th November. Please watch it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkigreenMuskaan92

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.