Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

It is the nature of our desi housewives. Right?
If you see the western or modern wives. They would have taken this as a joke.
But here, Sweety is old fashioned Punjabi wife. So, you have to understand this "Jealousy" if you say...
I think Sweety is right...

Yeah, I can understand where she is coming from, but I don't think that's right. She needs to lighten up.
How can she?? At this stage... She is like this from her childhood right? An agressive women... So how can you say... That in this age she can be changed... I dont think so.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUCKY (Page 3)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CanadianAddict

Goldie

CanadianAddict

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
I know that there will always be hotter girls for my boyfriend, and if he says someone is hot, even an actress with his friends I don't think I would mind as much.  He chose me, even if she is hotter.  That's the point, unless Lucky was cheating.  But she is furthering the problem by not discussing it.  That's my opinion. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Freethinker112

Westwick

Westwick

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Its difficult rather impossible to please Sweety. She is always sulking. Seldom i saw her smiling. Always suspect some one either husband, son, daughter, or niece. If my wife behaves like her I cannot live together. Lucky is very tolerant. In life there is nothing black or white. Idealism doesnt work. Most of the time you have to work within grey area. Its my POV.

Freethinker112

yessehm

yessehm

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 5:24pm | IP Logged
I disgree, Lucky has not feelings for Mandira and is totally in love with Sweety.

I think it was just a guy thing of him trying to boast about what he let go. Nothing more nothing less.

Sweety had taken it literally and reacted like any wife would

Very good track and can totally relate to it.

Well scripted and fantastic acting

Freethinker112

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

How can she?? At this stage... She is like this from her childhood right? An agressive women... So how can you say... That in this age she can be changed... I dont think so.[/QUOTE]

She should at least try. I mean fine if she gets a little jealous, but this full on anger is not needed.

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CanadianAddict

I know that there will always be hotter girls for my boyfriend, and if he says someone is hot, even an actress with his friends I don't think I would mind as much.  He chose me, even if she is hotter.  That's the point, unless Lucky was cheating.  But she is furthering the problem by not discussing it.  That's my opinion. 

Exactly my point! Finally, a girl who understands. LOL

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

She should at least try. I mean fine if she
gets a little jealous, but this full on anger is
not needed.
She have tried it couple of times to be little calm and cool but, in the end. She ends up with old school Sweety again...
One more point to protect Sweety... Is that Sweety maybe more angry just because Lucky said Mandira Hot... But, another reason is he also said that, If he knew that Mandira is going to be so hot... He would not have rejected her... You gotta feel for Sweety..

Edited by AhsaanBaig94 - 05 November 2012 at 10:12pm

krystal_watz

IF-Rockerz

krystal_watz

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Sweety should calm the f**k down. I feel for Lucky, he goes through a tightrope walk every single day of his life. Must suck terribly.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top