Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-HibiscusR-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUCKY (Page 2)" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I am replying from tab so cant highlight a part, but disagree to the point that Sweety or none of us r perfect etc etc..

Every wife knows she is not the hottest or most perfect wife, but they want to be the hottest or most perfect at least to her own husband.. Smile At least.. To her husband..

I am sure even husbands think the same way.. That he might not be the most handsome man on earth, but they all want to be the sexiest men in the eyes of their wives.. And I believe it shd be that way for both the parties..

That's what I said, he considers her important and beautiful, that's why he chose her and is with her. It was just a joke and there is no need to get so offended.

As for the relationship, yes you gotta like each other but just appearances are not everything. You love the person. But yeah, I don't like beating around the bush. They know they are not the best. And love is not about being with the best person, but seeing the best in who you are with.

-HibiscusR-

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
It is the nature of our desi housewives. Right?
If you see the western or modern wives. They would have taken this as a joke.
But here, Sweety is old fashioned Punjabi wife. So, you have to understand this "Jealousy" if you say...
I think Sweety is right...

-HibiscusR-

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-HibiscusR-

-HibiscusR-

Viewbie

-HibiscusR-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Freethinker112

Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Lucky did wrong by calling Mandira 'Hot'

What exactly was "wrong" about it? He was just joking.

He wasn't joking, he meant it seriously.

Me being a girl would be seriously heart-broken (just like Sweety) hearing this!

Being a married man saying this would totally be wrong!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AB_DaKriticizerprerna4rishav

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

It is the nature of our desi housewives. Right?
If you see the western or modern wives. They would have taken this as a joke.
But here, Sweety is old fashioned Punjabi wife. So, you have to understand this "Jealousy" if you say...
I think Sweety is right...

Yeah, I can understand where she is coming from, but I don't think that's right. She needs to lighten up.

AB_DaKriticizer

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

LOL I know what u mean.. That Lucky is kidding n all no seriousness etc etc.. But when you reach middle-age and there is not much romance left in a marriage, such sentences said even in such mocking or kidding way, starts hurting.. Smile No wonder Sweety ji took this opputunity to show her anger here as well LOL

She is kind of a woman who is always under the impression that she is doing so much for this family but not getting acknowledgment for all her efforts.. She keeps saying such stuffs to herself when she is angry LOL And on top of that if she overhears such conversation that Rocky considers other woman as cool and her husband finds the same woman hot and now repenting for rejecting the marriage proposal 20 yrs back, she is bound to get mad Embarrassed

I am with Sweety ji LOL No matter what, if today even kiddingly Sweety says she could marry someone else 20 yrs back, Lucky would be hurt Ouch And I wont blame Lucky for that.. So now too I am supporting Sweety ji Smile

I said that before, if he said that seriously, with a straight face and brought up the topic himself, then it could have been a  cause to worry. But replying to Lovely in a joking way is not a cause to be serious. I know she works hard and people do love her for that. But she should not be so stiff that she can't take a single joke. I mean Lucky is a very sweet husband, far more respecting than many husbands. And accusing him of such things is not good, even after he apologized. I don't exactly remember but Sweety also says many things to kids or Lucky in anger or as a taunt. If everyone started taking things so seriously, nobody would talk to anybody. LOL

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

He wasn't joking, he meant it seriously.

Me being a girl would be seriously heart-broken (just like Sweety) hearing this!

Being a married man saying this would totally be wrong!

Well, there you go, that's the problem. You have misunderstood the situation. He was joking, not serious.

And I don't agree that a married man can't joke. A slight jealousy would have been fine. Slight teasing, Lucky apologizing would have been fine. But to go to the extent of saying that he is a not a husband I would like to do vrat for was taking it too far. While the real issue should have been Lucky inventing a story making her mad, that should have been the grounds of anger. I agree that that was a very wrong thing to do. But, she has kept that on back and made the issue out of nothing. God, talk about making a mountain out of molehill. I just wish I don't get such a worked up girl. They just kill the atmosphere.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top