Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

reem18

Groupbie

reem18

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Lucky; this buddy needs to calm down! I agree he is amazing father, husband and generally a cool guy! But he should watch out for what he says! He should've not said it loud to his son and other family members that about what he thinks of the women he rejected ! Especially when he is calling her hot! Honestly brain lagta hai ghar pe bhool Gaya tha lol but I still like him can't lie' hope he really means when he apologizes to sweety :)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

100prabhBubblyRlizzie1765ArpimugfanAngel-likeDevilAB_DaKriticizerashajprerna4rishavZari_Khan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "LUCKY" in Nayi Umr Nayi Chunauti - Parvarrish - Agla Padav forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AB_DaKriticizer

IF-Sizzlerz

AB_DaKriticizer

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...!!!
Agree with you, he shouldn't have done that... But, I think Sweety was not there, she was listening from behind (I Guess). He didin't recognised her. And it was lovely who made him speak freely...
I think its just happened... Now its compulsory for lucky, to appologize to her, and dont do this type of blunder again...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyRlizzie1765Arpimugfanashajprerna4rishav

BubblyR

Viewbie

BubblyR

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:15am | IP Logged
Lucky did wrong by calling Mandira 'Hot'

Being a married man he had to know that his wife gets insecure! He should've used some sense before speaking!

Anywayy...Good way to put it down, hopefully Sweety shares with Lucky what hurt her and they are back together without any misunderstandings!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Arpimugfanprerna4rishav

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I am sorry, but I disagree. Ever heard of a four lettered word called joke? It's Sweety who needs to calm down, not lucky. It was such a funny atmosphere, and it was just fun talk. Lovely started it and the reply Lucky gave was a funny one. There is no need of getting all worked up over a joke. Don't tell me women don't joke abot men in their group.

About saying "hot", what is wrong in that? He finds her hot so he said it, that too in a jolly way. This is why I created the "Is Sweety Stupid" thread. Is she so naive that she believes that she is the hottest girl in the world? Of course she isn't. Neither does Lucky say he is the hottest one. None of us are perfect. And to me that shows a higher level of commitment. Lucky Ji knows Sweety is not the hottest or coolest or whatever, but still loves her for what she is and who she is. That is love, not just flattering the spouse with false things. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WestwickBubblyRinnominate

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AhsaanBaig94

Now its compulsory for lucky, to appologize to her, and dont do this type of blunder again...

It's not such a big deal that Sweety is making it to be. A simple "just kidding" should have sufficed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BubblyR

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ridzzi-

Lucky did wrong by calling Mandira 'Hot'

What exactly was "wrong" about it? He was just joking.

BubblyR

prerna4rishav

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

BubblyR

Freethinker112

IF-Sizzlerz

Freethinker112

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

I agree with the tm.. Cant imagine my husband to say such statements after spendinng a good long twnty yrs with him..

How would he feel if he overhears Sweety discussing abt how she regrets saying no to a man for marriage twenty yrs back and she wud have said yes if she knew he is gonna be this handsome nw? How would he take it as!

Secondly, i didnt get the reason for other family members being so happy hearing it.. If my brother is der and my husband says such stuff, he will put him straight in no soon.. :-P :-P.. And cant imagine my husband saying this in fronta our kid.. So no ques..

What Lucky did was indeed wrong.. He can go marry Mandy nw I dont care.. But no husband would regret even after sixty yrs if he marries such hot Sweety ji.. Ask Faraan for confirmation ROFL

It was a joke! He didn't mean it seriously. If we wanted to cheat, he would cheat not tell about her to the whole family at dinner table. Lucky just asked a teasing question and he gave a witting reply. I mean, if he was secretly talking to somebody and saying he should have married Mandira, with seriousness on his face then that could have been something to worry about. But, people are getting too offended easily. Getting jealous is one thing, going all angry wife mode is another. LOL

And yeah, Faraan ki kya mazaal jo Sweety Ji ke saamne kisi aur larki ka naam le. Hot kehna to door ki baat hai. LOL 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top