Thali ... Sorry, Sari Auction

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Are auctions in India different.  Rashi bid for the sari but does not have the money to pay for it.  What happened to goods are property of the vendor until full payment is made?  The 'deal has not been finalised.  If Rashi is unable to or does not want to pay why isn't the sari put back up for auction. Am I missing something or is this just more stoopid claptrap to fool us with? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: aasthanup

Definately to fool us.

And yet we allow them to do it to us time and time again. 
ShaunSA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Xarina

And yet we allow them to do it to us time and time again. 

Well we are Saathiyans... another word for fools πŸ€£
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

You? πŸ˜² Here? 😲On a Saturday?😲  Are you alright?  You haven't got a fever or anything?  *touches forehead*.or I have got the day wrong.  Nope. Phew!   Ok back to business and my Bacardi and coke. πŸ˜ƒ  Saathiyans forever!  One day us fools will have our revenge.  REVENGEEE!!!!!! Cvs beware.🀣
ShaunSA thumbnail

You? πŸ˜² Here? 😲On a Saturday?😲  Are you alright?  You haven't got a fever or anything?  *touches forehead*.or I have got the day wrong.  Nope. Phew!   Ok back to business and my Bacardi and coke. πŸ˜ƒ  Saathiyans forever!  One day us fools will have our revenge.  REVENGEEE!!!!!! Cvs beware.🀣

What with every Tom, Dick and Vegetable stalking my every move. I thought I would surprise you πŸ˜›

Edited by ShaunSA - 11 years ago
ilike_tv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Auctions in India is not different.. But looks like It is definitely different in SNS!!!!πŸ˜› Well, Their rules are always different... Just like a rajnikant movie!!!πŸ˜‰
Xarina thumbnail

Originally posted by: ilike_tv

Auctions in India is not different.. But looks like It is definitely different in SNS!!!!πŸ˜› Well, Their rules are always different... Just like a rajnikant movie!!!πŸ˜‰

I don't know.  Sometimes I think Urmila and Rashi ate the fruit from the stupid tree.πŸ˜› They are nuts.
westindian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ShaunSA

^^^^^^^^^so true!
yessehm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Total CR*P. Those participating in the auction, must register themselves first. 

And from where did that lawyer come from. They had a lawyer in the auction, but no system of regulating those who want to participate. 

The fake saree, fake shahrukh and fake acting those two guys (specially the one with the lisp) was just terrible.

This show has been reduced to a trashy cheap excuse for a soap.

ShaunSA thumbnail

I don't know.  Sometimes I think Urmila and Rashi ate the fruit from the stupid tree.πŸ˜› They are nuts.

Xari you get nuts in real life so you must get nuts in tv serials too πŸ€£