Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Gaurav Khanna's next heroine - Lets vote :)))

Poll Question: Who would you like to see Gaurav working with in his next show

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [38.89%]
6 [33.33%]
4 [22.22%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [5.56%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Heyya guys! so here i am with a poll as i promised in my last post! so basically who do u wanna see Gaurav working with next in his next show after byah hamari bahu ka ends; the actress whom you would wanna see Gaurav romance on screenEmbarrassed

The first four options were mentioned in the previous post, and i added parneet coz i actually also liked the jeeju-saali jodi of prithvi-avni in love ne; and i think both are good looking so theyd look nice togetherEmbarrassed

Didnt include Rati coz she is aredy doing a showLOL

but yeh i think its highly impossible to see YaRav and GauCha together again so on that basis i will go for shilpa anandEmbarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GauravsDbestThinker_Belle-Aysha-snehapatro

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gaurav Khanna's next heroine - Lets vote :)))" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Super!!

I voted for Shilpa too, coz of the same reasons.

Subbihaben, we need some more options, I think. The chances pairing already paired actors is pretty slim...

GauravsDbest

Goldie

GauravsDbest

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Hi benlogHug I have been following your discussions all this time but had no time to comment! I kind of want someone like Jennifer Winget... I have never seen her acting but she seems intelligent AND beautiful. I am really sorry to disagree, but I don't like Shilpa Anand much (no offence, please don't be mad at meEmbarrassedUnhappy), and Jenny also has equal popularity, so... Just my 2 cents...

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Super!!

Subbihaben, we need some more options, I think. The chances pairing already paired actors is pretty slim...

ikr we need more options; i was thinking of suhasi; coz remember GK did an ad wit her and they looked quite good together; and had watched abit of ghar ghar kheli; in which suhasi was pretty goodEmbarrassed and then i had also mentioned anupriya; theres also pallavi subhash, neha bamb (she did maayka wit vivanEmbarrassed, and i would mind seeing her do a show wit GKLOLEmbarrassed! and then theres also yashashri; dont think she's doing any shows as of nowEmbarrassed and pallavi kulkarni she used to be in vaidehi...hmm lemme know who else you think wud be good for the listEmbarrassed i've come up wit such random namesLOL

cant even put drashti, jennifer, sanaya, and all other actresses doing shows currently or are aredy signed for shows to go on air soonUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aysha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by GauravsDbest

Hi benlogHug I have been following your discussions all this time but had no time to comment! I kind of want someone like Jennifer Winget... I have never seen her acting but she seems intelligent AND beautiful. I am really sorry to disagree, but I don't like Shilpa Anand much (no offence, please don't be mad at meEmbarrassedUnhappy), and Jenny also has equal popularity, so... Just my 2 cents...

hey shrekHug its totally ok hunSmile
i actually like jenny a lil bit more than shilpa; but then i just read that jenny's new show with Gautam Rhode will be going on air soon; thats why i didnt put in her nameEmbarrassed but yeh ur free to express ur opinion hunBig smile who else can u think of?Embarrassed

GauravsDbest

snehapatro

IF-Sizzlerz

snehapatro

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i voted chandana...Big smilejus want them together producers kaha ho get them back...LOL
haha its k about Rati dear...LOLbut wish i get them to watch some day in a show..Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Subbiha--Aysha-

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
hmm  ya shilpa

-Subbiha-

Thinker_Belle

IF-Rockerz

Thinker_Belle

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Subbiha-

Originally posted by Thinker_Belle

Super!!

ikr we need more options; i was thinking of suhasi; coz remember GK did an ad wit her and they looked quite good together; and had watched abit of ghar ghar kheli; in which suhasi was pretty goodEmbarrassed and then i had also mentioned anupriya; theres also pallavi subhash, neha bamb (she did maayka wit vivanEmbarrassed, and i would mind seeing her do a show wit GKLOLEmbarrassed! and then theres also yashashri; dont think she's doing any shows as of nowEmbarrassed and pallavi kulkarni she used to be in vaidehi...hmm lemme know who else you think wud be good for the listEmbarrassed i've come up wit such random namesLOL

cant even put drashti, jennifer, sanaya, and all other actresses doing shows currently or are aredy signed for shows to go on air soonUnhappy

Yup, Suhasi is good and so are Pallavi subhash and Neha.. Anupriya is so so. Although I haven't watched any of her shows and my opinion is solely based on Jee le ye pal.. She was a bit catty in it, no? Embarrassed
And Yashashri.. well, she's a fine actress but her pairing with GK.. I dunno, it doesen't excite me one bit. I haven't seen PAllavi Kulkarni at all..

You're right Drashti and Sanaya will be busy I guess. Jenifer winget.. well, she's very pretty, but isn't she in a movie? I think she'll be busy with that.

I like that girl in Rab se sohna ishq.. is that show going too well?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.