Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Show concept

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shammy b

shammy b

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
This show has seriously gone from a light hearted comedy to a plotting scheming Sasa bahu drama... I used to like it before sash want n sinker got married... Susheela made it so enjoyable now she's sidetracked n that annoying monikangana plotting n scheming away never getting caught or found out is putting me so off it.. Seriously I am loosing interest in this show due to monikangana ... When will she get caught??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shravani513green_teaManojie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Show concept" in Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
If d rumors are true ...den MK will b caught soon as show is wrapping up 

I wud luv to see her getting caught n thrown away

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shammy b

shammy b

shammy b

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
They should have kept the show as a light hearted comedy n not ruin it the way they did... I didn't realise that the show could b wrapping up... Hope to see them make use o pariva (susheela) oh well.. Thanks for that info

_TaNi_

IF-Sizzlerz

_TaNi_

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Actually Mr JD majethia Said in his interview dat d show was of Comedy Genre but as d show which cum b4 n after it are serious HH dramas 

so TRPs were low(1.7-1.9)

den dey introduced MK n HH politics which increased d TRPs( 23-2.6)

So it is wat people wanted 

i loved d comedy n SuKet chemistry 

Hope dey continue d show

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.