They love to go on and on none stop🤢
Some have patience and others blow their top🤪
Their smiles light up a room
Some are like morning❤️ and some are like noon💔

Ah, the relief when then they fall asleep👏

Bottles and dirty diapers are set aside🤪
Dirty Diapers some times mount up to a heap

When they wake 😈it's poor parents who goes for a ride🥳😎

Just want to joke my friends 😉just showing all positivities of our lovable bundles of joy🤣🤣🤣 This is just a fun post

Edited by Prasadini - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..CountingStars thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
I was an adorable little baby 😃
5 years of gap between me and my older sister so I was pampered a lot cuz I was the only baby around 😆
I didn't bug my mum late at night, I was rather an odd child ...my ear was weird, and it still Is 😳
And my eyelash was missing 😕Turns out it was hidden inside my eye for some daft reason.
I didn't drink my mother's milk at all and practically lived on Dummies - 3 at a time..😆

Though, I admit I was one hell of a cute baby 😎 You'd see people taking pictures with me, I don't know what happened now ..🤣 🤣 🤣

Babies are cute, but you start hating them the day those fang like teeth start to grow and when you lose that baby like innocence! 😡 you know trouble has arrived to make your life a living hell! 🤣
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

5 years of gap between me and my older sister so I was pampered a lot cuz I was the only baby around 😆
I didn't bug my mum late at night, I was rather an odd child ...my ear was weird, and it still Is 😳
And my eyelash was missing 😕Turns out it was hidden inside my eye for some daft reason.
I didn't drink my mother's milk at all and practically lived on Dummies - 3 at a time..😆

Though, I admit I was one hell of a cute baby 😎 You'd see people taking pictures with me, I don't know what happened now ..🤣 🤣 🤣

Babies are cute, but you start hating them the day those fang like teeth start to grow and when you lose that baby like innocence! 😡 you know trouble has arrived to make your life a living hell! 🤣

🤣🤣Ahhh my little sadiie you a adorable babyUmmm i don't know i believe it or not😉And we CAN see this baby grown out to be alittle adorable monster that i can believe🤣🤣
Drink your milk always you little monster🤣🤣
woow these babis r so cute
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Sadiie..

Sadie you are completely right. My nephew is 1 years old. and his hobby is biting me and puking on me !! 😡 The best part is he does it only on me alone !!!🤢
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahahahahahaha...I agree with Saddie- they are adorable until they start to irritate ya...I miss those days when my nieces were cute and adorable!!!! Now they just ask a million endless questions and throw a tantrum when they don't get what they asked for!!!
ladyBgud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yaikksss!!! they are cute until they starts rolling over😆
Tahitien-moon thumbnail

Originally posted by: giia00

woow these babis r so cute

Thanks mee tooo find them cute 😛
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
🤣

Originally posted by: PuvZ

Sadie you are completely right. My nephew is 1 years old. and his hobby is biting me and puking on me !! 😡 The best part is he does it only on me alone !!!🤢

🤣🤣Hey dear haven't you changed your nephews stinky diper😉you don't know what you are missing🥺The best experience ouuuttt of this world👏🤣🤣Donne it for my three nephews And one nice ahhh haven forbid what a unearthly feeling🤣🤣well sweety comming back to you And your nephew may be it's his way of showing his special attachment to you dear😉
May be a priviladge he reserves only for you🤣🤣 So don't be angry just be glad that you are his favourite aunty dear🥳

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prasadini

🤣 🤣🤣Hey dear haven't you changed your nephews stinky diper😉you don't know what you are missing🥺The best experience ouuuttt of this world👏🤣🤣Donne it for my three nephews And one nice ahhh haven forbid what a unearthly feeling🤣🤣well sweety comming back to you And your nephew may be it's his way of showing his special attachment to you dear😉

May be a priviladge he reserves only for you🤣🤣 So don't be angry just be glad that you are his favourite aunty dear🥳

Ya right. He wears diaper pants. So when I take it off for him he just showers me. I tried asking my family to do it. But he start crying as if this job is reserved for me. My dad said the same thing that he is showing his love to me in a different way. But yes. It is a beautiful feeling . It's just yucks .