Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

||~||Happy Birthday DISHA PARMAR aka Pankhuri||~|| (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 13

Silsha

IF-Sizzlerz

Silsha

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
                                                                                     DISHA MY DEAR CHARM QUEEN!Embarrassed

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||~||Happy Birthday DISHA PARMAR aka Pankhuri||~|| (Page 7)" in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ash91

IF-Rockerz

ash91

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, Disha!!! A special birthday since its the 18th... Have fun!!! Wish u all the happiness and success in lifeSmileSmile

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Many many Happy returns of the day Disha. This birthday is very special for you and all of us. Enjoy the first day of your adulthood. The first day when PKDH was telecasted my only interest was the picturesque settings of Himachal, but from Day 1 you and Nakkul have kept me glued to the T.V. After almost 15 years I am following a serial that closely. You have all the potential to go to the top. May god bless you and may everyday of you life be filled with properity and everlasting happiness.

ClapHappy Birthday Clap

DDVivian

DDVivian

Posted: 10 November 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday
Wish u all the happiness on ur 18th birthday

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:04am | IP Logged

cake 4 disha

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:09am | IP Logged

busybee..

IF-Dazzler

busybee..

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Disha Party
Have a great year ahead Hug
God bless u dear Heart
Smile

-Stutz-

IF-Veteran Member

-Stutz-

IF Crazy Artistic Captain

Posted: 11 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Happy Birthday, DishaHug Have a lovely day!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.