Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 9)

Poll Question: Who looks better with Suvreen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
79 [42.93%]
105 [57.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 12

Kanta91

Kanta91

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
For me it's always going to be yuvraj because he was there from the start and it does not matter how many hot/nice guys come into suvreen's life, I truely believe that she will always love yuvraj no matter how many times she tells herself she has moved on, because if she truely moved on then she would have acted differently in the diwale epi. So yuvreen all the way! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

janeniroopaAngel_of_Heaven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 9)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mz.jess

IF-Sizzlerz

mz.jess

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Yuvi

He's adorable, cute and his own persona which is very hot

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_of_Heaven

IAmBadGirl

IF-Stunnerz

IAmBadGirl

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nazomel

Originally posted by KTEP

I really like RC
Lekin yuvi ki loyalty nahi jhod sakti...yuvi is the best for me
Yes, but Yuvi deserves Suvreen not. He doesn't love Suvreen. They can be best friends. NOT MORE. (I think)
I Agree With KTEP but Not With   nazomel Dude As You Asked Our View And We Gived That ,, that does not Mean You Have Too Convince Us that Yuvi Does Not Deserve Her we think he deserve ,, He Deserve Her More Then Any other In Show This Show Is Bassed On them,,,,  In Every Movies And In Every Shows the    more Showed  Hero then others cast From Being Of It Only He Deserve Girl And the GUY/GIRL Is Entered Later it mean His Only A Friend And CVs Entered Him For Making Confession and   RC Entered  in Too Late That We Are Mined HE ONLY CAN BE FRIEND May be Best NOTHING MORE

For Me YuvRaaj Deserve SUVREEN

mohifans

mohifans

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:51am | IP Logged
i love RC and yuvi both so let suvi decide who she wants to be with lets just sit bak nd enjoy

faith_hope

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
I agree with mohifans...In the end it will be Surveen who has to make a choice.  She is anyway lucky that both the men in life are genuine people, who won't break her heart once commited.  Aisa bahut kam hota hai...no vilian here...

faith_hope

zoha11

zoha11

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:42am | IP Logged
I really love Rc and suvi together today they were looking so hot together

faith_hope

janeniroopa

janeniroopa

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
yuvi and suvi are good together and their chemistry was amazingDay Dreaming
they are the best Approve

veda1

veda1

Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
Yuvraj ofcourse..!! Heart Yuvreen share an amazing chemistry..!!! Nd i hope that day isnt far that yuvraj will realise abt his Love for Suvreen... nd hamara yuvi toh cheetah  haii!! he'll surely make up with suvi.. 
comming to RC.. suvreen respects him as a teacher.. i dont think suvreen should go with RC.. no doubt Rc is AweSOme.!!! But kya kare.. apna Yuvi iz tohh Supper AweSomE..!!!!

Smile 

akshayR

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.