Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 7)

Poll Question: Who looks better with Suvreen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
79 [42.93%]
105 [57.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 12

Manish_Shetty

IF-Dazzler

Manish_Shetty

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by barun901

come on man ... yuvi isso much better

yep well said...we need yuvreen and no one else..!!! Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Angel_of_Heaven

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 7)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel_of_Heaven

IF-Rockerz

Angel_of_Heaven

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
My vote goes to Yuvraj since he has been in the show from the start n his chemistry with Suvi is jus amazing from the play to that basketball match then to the kiss everything has been jus amazingly hot...
Even though i also love Rehaan n all cause i've seen his other shows he is one my favorites but that does not mean he can be paired with suvi so easily cause from the beginning its always been Yuvreen and always will be Yuvreen... we have to look at the love they have for one another and not at some new hot guy who entered to mess their lives up... who probably will help yuvi confess his love for suvi.. hope it happens soon...
so please base ur opinion on the love not the chemistry not the looks but on two people who complete each other by covering each other's flaws... we have not yet seen Rehaan's flaws so we dont know wat type he is n all.. could he be good or could he have some kind of motive?? we dont know, so we cant judge if rehaan is for ur suvi or not... in my opinion he is not cause one she will be jus replacing him for yuvi as her second choice since her first and last will always be yuvi.. n right now i dont think she wants to even think about a guy...

Edited by Angel_Heaven - 12 November 2012 at 6:48am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

alsakannakshayR

Pialovemohit

Pialovemohit

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
I wanna c Suvreen nd RC nd I love mohit Malik nd his hotness

faith_hope

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
I want to see Rehan and Suvi...as one oh them is matured, this pair will have understanding.  I like Yuvi too but Yuvi and Suvi might have infatuation being both young...They don't know the real feeling of love yet...so they are broken up right now...But I have hopes between RC and Suvi...and I love MM so always will cherish his scenes...

faith_hope

devu-devika1234

devu-devika1234

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged

my choice s yuvreen... cauze they r so cute couples... :)

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
hey no offense to nybody but rehaan has more votes than yuvi that means resu wud also be welcome as yuvreen wud be very easy couple nd i feel complicated relationships r very exciting for a viewer so i want only nd only resu

zoha11

zoha11

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Rehaan is a guy probably ny girl wud want to be with so my vote always wud be him and guys if i put myself in suvis place she is not wrong ,and probably its easy tpo say tht she shud forgive yuvi but its not esay for her he has told her on his face that he has not loved nyone til date so 1 cant even imagine how she must have felt nd i feel he is ca very feeble minded guy... so its very difficult for him to understand 

Pialovemohit

Pialovemohit

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
hey guys with rc and suvi the track becomes so interesting as initially they wud have lot of hesitation nd awkward moments and then denial of whether is this love or not ...vowww i can just imagine sizzling scenes of Rc and yuvi nd that boy vivaan is also too cute ya love their chemistry 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.