Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zoha11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Rehaan is a guy probably ny girl wud want to be with so my vote always wud be him and guys if i put myself in suvis place she is not wrong ,and probably its easy tpo say tht she shud forgive yuvi but its not esay for her he has told her on his face that he has not loved nyone til date so 1 cant even imagine how she must have felt nd i feel he is ca very feeble minded guy... so its very difficult for him to understand 
Pialovemohit thumbnail
hey guys with rc and suvi the track becomes so interesting as initially they wud have lot of hesitation nd awkward moments and then denial of whether is this love or not ...vowww i can just imagine sizzling scenes of Rc and yuvi nd that boy vivaan is also too cute ya love their chemistry 
23rose1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
rc is very good lookin no doubt bout dat... but wid suvreen ,yuvi looks better... n both rc n yuvi r amazin in der own ways so no comparison...Edited by 23rose1234 - 11 years ago
Pialovemohit thumbnail
i agree with no comparison bit but saying this that Rc cant fall for suvi is wat i feel is not right nd common ya he is a young guy must be arnd 28 as fasion guys get into the business at a young age so he falling for suvi is completely ohkay for me 
morning_dews thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love to see yuvraj and suvreen..., but even i like RC so i dont mind him and suvreen together...
mkap2012 thumbnail
I feel yuvi doesnt deserve suvi nd Rc also needs to prove himself tht he deserves suvi but personally i wud like resu together
shaily.says- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OF COURSE YUVI...!!!!!!!!!!! HE HAS DONE SOOO MUCH FOR SUVREEN...!!!!!!
Pialovemohit thumbnail
rehaan nd rehaan nd rehaan only nobody as hot as him
Kanta91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail + 2
For me it's always going to be yuvraj because he was there from the start and it does not matter how many hot/nice guys come into suvreen's life, I truely believe that she will always love yuvraj no matter how many times she tells herself she has moved on, because if she truely moved on then she would have acted differently in the diwale epi. So yuvreen all the way! 😊
mz.jess thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yuvi

He's adorable, cute and his own persona which is very hot