Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who looks better with Suvreen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
79 [42.93%]
105 [57.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 12

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:41am | IP Logged
I genuinely love RC nd suvi together their chemistry sizzles I m saying all relationships can't be named and it's not only abt love it's the give nd take and I think both of them r superb together

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BJPatel19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 4)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kaveriw2008

IF-Sizzlerz

kaveriw2008

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
i really think that RC is looking so cute and hot with suvi...

but yuvreen is best,...no comparison for them...

and though yuvi is gadha...lekin wo kahawat to suni hogi na...

it some time use for girls but this one is really perfect for yuvi...

DIL AAYA GADHI PE TO PARI KYA CHEEZ HAI...ROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akshayR-AngelaKaParI-

mohiti

mohiti

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
But with every episode I m falling in for RC thts for sure

sunshine15

BJPatel19

BJPatel19

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
RC...
First reason...he is mature guy than Yuvi..as Suvi also growing up...its time to see some mature romance...and secondly suvi deserve d guy like RC...yuvi also nice bt he needs to realise d imp of life and relation...suvi and yuvi can reamin best friend bt as Couple Suvreen and RC is best...

priyankaarora23sunshine15

Naz_YuvReen

Coolbie

Naz_YuvReen

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by BJPatel19

RC...
First reason...he is mature guy than Yuvi..as Suvi also growing up...its time to see some mature romance...and secondly suvi deserve d guy like RC...yuvi also nice bt he needs to realise d imp of life and relation...suvi and yuvi can reamin best friend bt as Couple Suvreen and RC is best...
I'm agree with you dear. I love Yuvraj but now he changed. I don't like him now. I miss his smile. Suvi deserves a guy like RC.!!! Watch the new promo of SG in youtube. Rehan is going to love Suvreen. IT'S SOO AWESOME!! *__*
He is sooo cute!!! love him...

sunshine15BJPatel19

alsakann

Groupbie

alsakann

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
I am an absolute Yuvreen fan and I love where the cv's are taking the ReSu relationship but more than anything I want them to be good friends. And am I the only one who thinks it would probably be weird and wouldn't look so good if Suvi was dating her teacher? 

-AngelaKaParI-

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I loved yuvreen when they were together.. right now their scenes r too heartbreaking.. I'm loving suvis scenes with rc currently coz they r Soo light hearted, fun, n hilarious (n vivaan is an added bonus loll) so I love both the "jodis" if they can be called that.. that's y I'm not voting yet.. I'm still too confused.. once I make up my mind.. I'll vote then

-AngelaKaParI-

sunshine15

sunshine15

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
oh! waiting for Thursday episode...to see RC-su ka charisma...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.