Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year

Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 2)

Poll Question: Who looks better with Suvreen?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
79 [42.93%]
105 [57.07%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 12

Page 1
Page   of 12
Page 3 Page 12

mohifans

mohifans

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
I wanna c RC ND SUVI FOR SURE AS I ALWAYS ENJOY SUCH RELATIONSHIPS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rehan or Yuvraj (Page 2)" in Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SahasYuvreenian

IF-Rockerz

SahasYuvreenian

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
well yuvreen r made for each other...RC is hot too but still yuvi has done so much for suvi nshe n RC can just be frend...even though yuvi dosen't confess but at his heart he loves suvi...but he is still fearing dat he'll lose suvi if dey got into relationship...but now dat superhit jealousy track has began...I think yuvi cant help to confess...he cant suppress his feeling after felling jjealous...so ma vote for YUVREEN n only yuvreen!!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivuNozzie

mkap2012

mkap2012

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:49am | IP Logged
My vote goes to rehan nd only rehan

luvushivin1

Goldie

luvushivin1

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
only and only yuvreen..!!!

ShivuNozzie

haya20

haya20

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 7:42am | IP Logged
i don't know if Yuvraj deserves her, he is a litle immature, gets jealous and in to a fight very easily. I haven't grown in to this character yet, soo my vote will not go to himEmbarrassed

Rehan hasn't done anything to prove that he deserves Suvi,but i like his character..
I really like the Rehaan-Suvi-Vivaan chemistry,,,,its like they allready formed a family.
Still I only want Rehan-Suvi pairing if he doesn't get a heartbreak at the end.

priyankaarora23

alsakann

Groupbie

alsakann

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
I am absolutely totally in love with Yuvreen. I also love ReSu but not in a romantic way. I feel like Rehan is a necessary catalyst to spark Yuvraj's jealously and help him also realize his true feelings toward Suvreen. I also feel like Rehan promotes character development in Suvreen as she is finally growing up and standing on her own feet with no yuvraj or her puppa supporting her. ReSu will probably become really good friends. And the new episode with Zorro was awesome too but I feel like Yuvraj will take forever to realize his feeling but i am definitely  waiting.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatManish_ShettyshahzShivuNozzie

kim.rayat

Goldie

kim.rayat

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Yuvreen is the PERFECT,,,
RC is nice, mature and may be hot too. but he is not perfect for suvreen. Even Suvreen is not perfect for him. If he's mature, he needs reciprocating maturity in his gf too... 
Suvreen and Yuvraj's characters are complementry to each other. The slight imperfection in both of them makes them perfect for each other...
Just see the previous episodes,, u'll fall in love with yuvreen... 
this forum is lovable becoz of them

Edited by kim.rayat - 04 November 2012 at 9:32am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sujairohitshahzManish_Shetty-Drama_Queen-akshayRShivuNozzie

-Drama_Queen-

IF-Rockerz

-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 9:29am | IP Logged
I like Rehan lekin yuvi is the guy for suvreen Tongue
Both are perfect for each other!! Wink 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kim.rayatshahzShivuNozzie

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Suvreen Guggal - Topper of the year Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.