Poor Rebekah!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
I always felt bad for this gal! But yesterday i actually felt like crying for her! Cry

All she wants is just a little love or affection from people around her! N what she gets in return? Only betrayal! Ouch
Elena - Literally backstabbed her! (reason could be anything)
Damon - He slept wid her to get to know about that white oak dagger thingy!
Stefan - Betrayed her today wid his emotional talks! I know he wanted to do it for Elena (He felt bad for her, so that's still a little relief)
Klaus - Though i love him, donno for how many times he has hurt her!! he just keeps doing that again n again!! Today was no exception! Ouch

I really felt sad for her today when she confessed that she really envies stefan n elena's love! and when she asked klaus to look into her eyes n do it!!! Cry

Hope she find best friend in April or Matt! (whenever she wakes up!!!)

Edited by Charu21 - 02 November 2012 at 1:36pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

luvabhiya9Amor.vampyrgirlricha.DivaDeluxe.Delena-ciousdeboleena.manna.DarkParadise..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Poor Rebekah!" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Amor.

Coolbie

Amor.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
so agreed  i guess she has no mistake that she's an original n its only her from the originals who's suffering the most sply for trusting klaus 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

.DivaDeluxe.

IF-Dazzler

.DivaDeluxe.

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
Even I felt bad for her in the last episode. 
She's just asking for alittle care and love. Poor girl!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vampyrgirlrichaCharu21

-AquaMermaiden-

IF-Stunnerz

-AquaMermaiden-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Rebekah is one character who's totally alone. Everyone just treats her like something to be used only even his brother Klaus only regards her as such. She genuinely deserves something who'll love her fully and appreciate her with her shortcomings.

I also felt bad seeing her daggered by two people she was once really closed to.

vampyrgirlrichaCharu21

..DamonCrazy..

IF-Sizzlerz

..DamonCrazy..

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
I am glad she's daggered.At least she's at peace:'(

vampyrgirlrichaCharu21

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
She is the only one of the originals who has suffered a lot. She just wanted attention and affection but everyone just "used" her.  

Charu21

fly_chick

Goldie

fly_chick

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 5:59am | IP Logged
I agree! She's the only one who has suffered the most, and despite all that she remained loyal to Klaus- she's such an amazing sister-the best by far considering she wasted 1000 years of her life running with Klaus and he doesn't even appreciate her (saying this even though I'm a huge Klaus fan)...he had all the family he needed in her but wanted more! I mean, her and Elijahs reaction when they thought he died was heartbreaking... 
I'm glad she's at peace being daggered and hope she finds a friend in April...

Charu21

vampyrgirlricha

Goldie

vampyrgirlricha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 4:39am | IP Logged
yeah!!!! being used once is soo bad tht many dn't get over...bt she has used again n again n yet again...n she is such courageous lady tht she got up every nxt tym n yet trusted again...n again got a hole in a heart...i really feel depressed for her...she also deserves true love, affections n care she deserves...!!!!

Charu21

Post Reply New Post

Go to top