Aarti helped Paridhi, but will Paridhi help Aarti?

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Aarti used her birthday wish to help Paridhi. I thought she would use it when everyone found out her first husband is alive and ask forgiveness with it. As we have seen today Mr. Scindina is against lies. From his reaction I believe Aarti will get the same reaction when her truth comes out. My question is:
Will Paridhi help Aarti after the truth is revealed?
may be now she will change ??????????????? for paridi attitude
It depends
Pari's mood swings are unpredictable
Originally posted by rupimon

hope she does.

I hope so too!   ðŸ˜Š
nice post 
i wanted to post on the same line
thank god you posted it 
i hope she help arati during her crisis period but her character is bit unpredictable 

she shud, but let see wht will be happen.
Me too thought she might use her Bday wish to ask forgiveness, or ansh bone marrow but  next morning she fold her hands in front of SP i thought for sure she would support her husband and her family, that is aarti she doesn't  expects any favors in return, i dont know about pari but pratiek and vidhi understand her better i hope so.
I think she will. To tell the truth i feel that the whole Scindia family is going to be her pillar of support. Not the Dubeys anymore. Maybe she will even drift apart from them due to Prashant issue !!
I dont think sooo..Everyone Has their own Selfish Motives...Definitely as Female Lead in the Show, She Has to Suffer and She has to Set right the things. and CVs Made Aarti Character in such a way that She has Patience and She is Habituated to listen all Bad Words From Everyone around her...

I feel Bua is the only one character which is Constant from the Day 1 and Moving with same Phase In Every Situation...
I am Sure Even Yash also not going to help her...This Happens for Sure...
Originally posted by Ks_143

I dont think sooo..Everyone Has their own Selfish Motives...Definitely as Female Lead in the Show, She Has to Suffer and She has to Set right the things. and CVs Made Aarti Character in such a way that She has Patience and She is Habituated to listen all Bad Words From Everyone around her...

I feel Bua is the only one character which is Constant from the Day 1 and Moving with same Phase In Every Situation...
I am Sure Even Yash also not going to help her...This Happens for Sure...

You're right; Bua has only been the character with a constant personality type while the others fluctuate. I wouldn't mind if Bua's personality fluctuates...