yuvi where are u?

Posted: 11 years ago
nowdays i don't  watch uttaran...becoz without yuvi  i can't see uttaran..as well as  cv is moving stupid track... muktha and tej track  is very boring.. and irritating and torturing...pls stop... and also  cv has loosed  great actor...like saurbh jain... 😭his acting was fantastic  in uttaran...discusting cvs.somtime yuvi will  be replaced with new yuvi...or someone...no1 can do yuvi better than him.πŸ˜” i can't confirm whether yuktha will happen or not anymore  but doubt... pls better stooped tha serial... very boring nowdays...pls don't come back   rashmi diz useless serial... ...why  are u coming back... better u can search new serial ... y are u  going to waste again ur efforts... better u stop..πŸ˜‘πŸ˜” hate da cv and hate da track😑

today i was crying while watching uttaran bcz of srj.i truly miss hm. 😭Edited by akshirocks - 11 years ago
i also cried... ya lot of miss him... πŸ˜­ now da track is very boring... now i don't watch uttaran...  πŸ˜‘ no yuvi no yuktha...😑😭
hate cvs.they r responsible 4 this day.😑
1st gaurav then saurabh every handsome actors leaving the show...
Uttaran is filled with old actors like Tej, Umed, and Jogi and now the only handsome actor is Veer but he is given very less screen space.
We were waiting for him to become
positive prince charming
and than this cvs!
Now they r spoiling mukta too wid tej.
And no1 except saurab fits as yuvi!
:-(
Originally posted by Expo1

Uttaran is filled with old actors like Tej, Umed, and Jogi and now the only handsome actor is Veer but he is given very less screen space.

u forgot mrunal and gaurav...

atleast rathore gives some fresh air to the show..mrunal i don't know what actually is doing here
roja we all miss him yaar
i m not sure , but i don't think he may return now.
first of all in dkdm his role is getting more importance than b4 as it shifts to more on vishnu + shiv story

i can c him everday in all episodes of mahadev , so he is busy shooting there.

and i really don't want to see anyone else as yuvi!

i was thinking that chanda will come to know about tukta , and she will tell yuvi. and he will marry her to save himself from case and mukta for veecha.

i was reading update , and when i read that rathore said to mukku that my princess will get her prince , i was almost in tears.
yuvraj - mukta were like perfect royal couple.

but  y cvs had to make him so negative that he quit the show..
i will never forgive them for this.

u know instead of opening every day new topic , we should open a thread that we miss srj and we hate cvs

so we can cry over there , miss himm and curse cvs

wat say?