Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
nowdays i don't  watch uttaran...becoz without yuvi  i can't see uttaran..as well as  cv is moving stupid track... muktha and tej track  is very boring.. and irritating and torturing...pls stop... and also  cv has loosed  great actor...like saurbh jain... Cryhis acting was fantastic  in uttaran...discusting cvs.somtime yuvi will  be replaced with new yuvi...or someone...no1 can do yuvi better than him.Unhappy i can't confirm whether yuktha will happen or not anymore  but doubt... pls better stooped tha serial... very boring nowdays...pls don't come back   rashmi diz useless serial... ...why  are u coming back... better u can search new serial ... y are u  going to waste again ur efforts... better u stop..AngryUnhappy hate da cv and hate da trackAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saurabhrocksprincessofkesar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "yuvi where are u?" in Uttaran forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
today i was crying while watching uttaran bcz of srj.i truly miss hm. Cry

Edited by akshirocks - 02 November 2012 at 1:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sailuja

sailuja

IF-Dazzler

sailuja

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
i also cried... ya lot of miss him... Cry now da track is very boring... now i don't watch uttaran...  Angry no yuvi no yuktha...AngryCry

akshirocks

IF-Sizzlerz

akshirocks

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
hate cvs.they r responsible 4 this day.Angry

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
1st gaurav then saurabh every handsome actors leaving the show...

Expo1

Groupbie

Expo1

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Uttaran is filled with old actors like Tej, Umed, and Jogi and now the only handsome actor is Veer but he is given very less screen space.

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:47am | IP Logged
We were waiting for him to become
positive prince charming
and than this cvs!
Now they r spoiling mukta too wid tej.

saurabhrocks

IF-Dazzler

saurabhrocks

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
And no1 except saurab fits as yuvi!
:-(

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.