Great Vikram against Sugni

princessonline thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Well if indeed that happens I will be very disappointed! Today, we saw Reva instigating TVS against Sugni and seems like he was falling for it. What I don't get is that Reva says that she was the one who saved him, yet, she was the last to show up when he regained consciousness, and correct me if I am mistaken but didn't TVS see a blurred image of Sugni when he was fainting? Doesn't he remember that it was Sugni and Adi who had saved him? I hope Vikram doesn't fall for what Reva has to say because I feel if he does that will be the basis for Adi-Sugni's wedding. Do you guys think that Adi-Sugni will get married in the coming episodes?

What ever it is, I hope TVS knows and trusts his love enough to know that a woman like Reva can never speak the truth. I would be very disappointed to know that despite knowing Reva and her antics so well in the past, TVS believes her. Do you guys think he's going to believe Reva and go against Sugni?

Riya
Edited by princessonline - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananthi.shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
For sure adi and sugni marriage is possible
princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananthi.shankar

For sure adi and sugni marriage is possible

Thanks for your reply😃

Yeah, it seems as if Reva is setting the foundation for getting Adi and Sugni married in the upcoming episodes.

Riya
JulieD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Adini will get married for sure

But if Vikram doubts Sugni, then it is only her behaviour from Sardakai forward, that will be her downfall. The last conversation he will remember is her telling him to leave her forever and she was going to shoot him.

princessonline thumbnail
Originally posted by: JulieD

Adini will get married for sure

But if Vikram doubts Sugni, then it is only her behaviour from Sardakai forward, that will be her downfall. The last conversation he will remember is her telling him to leave her forever and she was going to shoot him.

Well hopefully the CV's have made up their mind this time😆

They are always in the process of getting Sugni married, yet, have never actually gotten her married.

I agree, Vikram is going to misunderstand her because of the things that she has done in the past, especially the scene where she said she would not think twice to shoot him, but hopefully he still doesn't believe Reva or maybe I am expecting too much.

Thanks for your reply though! 😊