Users

Frequent Posters

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

tum dono ki junglee aur witch wali fight ho gayi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
tu kahan hai aaj kal?

Nahi yaar we had a serious fight this time... we bajofied each other and stopped talking πŸ˜† even we didn't had good talking term stillwe couldn't stop ourself from posting in each other's post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† faltoo mein natak kyun krein if we can be good frnds again then why not give it another chance...πŸ˜› currently m stalking Junglee😎  in her posts and posts made by PKYEKians...luckily i found this one πŸ˜ƒ...kab tak ladki bhagegi ek na ek din she will have to say Yes 😈
arre m on chudail forum "Anamika"...that place is quite inactive still its the best as the member their  understands fun posts and enjoys it πŸ˜† i know ur given a tough time by "Prediction Team" πŸ˜‰ and ive alway enjoyed reading ur Dhamkedaar post whenever by mistake i happen to be here...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by: romaila

Nahi yaar we had a serious fight this time... we bajofied each other and stopped talking πŸ˜† even we didn't had good talking term stillwe couldn't stop ourself from posting in each other's post...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† faltoo mein natak kyun krein if we can be good frnds again then why not give it another chance...πŸ˜› currently m stalking Junglee😎  in her posts and posts made by PKYEKians...luckily i found this one πŸ˜ƒ...kab tak ladki bhagegi ek na ek din she will have to say Yes 😈
arre m on chudail forum "Anamika"...that place is quite inactive still its the best as the member their  understands fun posts and enjoys it πŸ˜† i know ur given a tough time by "Prediction Team" πŸ˜‰ and ive alway enjoyed reading ur Dhamkedaar post whenever by mistake i happen to be here...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†

tu baat to aise kar rahi hai jaise Farah ko propose kar diya ho aur usne mana kar diya tujhe 🀣🀣...and u r after her to make her say YES to ur relation 🀣🀣🀣...and how can she b serious? maine to aaj tak usko seriously nahi liya Tongue πŸ€£
oh Anamika i watched few epi in starting but then got bored and quit it πŸ˜†...acha but i never saw ur comment or like in this forum, u r stalking chupke chupke πŸ˜†...i m not saying this forum is awesome but its highly active atleast and all the VD fans r here who make the forum fun with their posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
susan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved ur post...
bookmarking...
romaila thumbnail

tu baat to aise kar rahi hai jaise Farah ko propose kar diya ho aur usne mana kar diya tujhe 🀣🀣...and u r after her to make her say YES to ur relation 🀣🀣🀣...and how can she b serious? maine to aaj tak usko seriously nahi liya πŸ˜› πŸ€£

oh Anamika i watched few epi in starting but then got bored and quit it πŸ˜†...acha but i never saw ur comment or like in this forum, u r stalking chupke chupke πŸ˜†...i m not saying this forum is awesome but its highly active atleast and all the VD fans r here who make the forum fun with their posts πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haila Nishi...😲 thora Tv dekhna kam kar πŸ˜†  no yaar its really a serious matter this time,πŸ˜• i tried bridging up the gap between two frnds and khud phans gayi very badly πŸ˜† Haan i should follow your policy "Do Not Take junglee seriouly" πŸ˜‰ and from now onwards m gonna simply tease her untill n unless she accepts my lobe wala proposal πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You gave that show a try when it was really boring...πŸ˜† even we were pissed off by typical drama and unlimited ansoo 🀣 now its full of suspense and chudail's evil plans πŸ˜›

Yup i used to stalk chupke chupke (Dever gi ko pata tha 🀣) and pass time by reading masala comments πŸ˜›...and had pressed like for few only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› specially reality check post...kya dhasoo bjayi thi kasam se 🀣🀣🀣🀣 . You know what Nishi once we (me n HB frnds) had made a pakka decision of joining this place and later on we had to cancel our landing due to serious ppl from opponent group Confused seriously how do you manage being so seriousness over a show and an actor?sab k sab Mhaaan ho 🀣🀣🀣
Edited by romaila - 11 years ago
Originally posted by: romaila

Haila Nishi...😲 thora Tv dekhna kam kar πŸ˜†  no yaar its really a serious matter this time,πŸ˜• i tried bridging up the gap between two frnds and khud phans gayi very badly πŸ˜† Haan i should follow your policy "Do Not Take junglee seriouly" πŸ˜‰ and from now onwards m gonna simply tease her untill n unless she accepts my lobe wala proposal πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

You gave that show a try when it was really boring...πŸ˜† even we were pissed off by typical drama and unlimited ansoo 🀣 now its full of suspense and chudail's evil plans πŸ˜›

Yup i used to stalk chupke chupke (Dever gi ko pata tha 🀣) and pass time by reading masala comments πŸ˜›...and had pressed like for few only πŸ˜‰πŸ˜› specially reality check post...kya dhasoo bjayi thi kasam se 🀣🀣🀣🀣 . You know what Nishi once we (me n HB frnds) had made a pakka decision of joining this place and later on we had to cancel our landing due to serious ppl from opponent group Confused seriously how do you manage being so seriousness over a show and an actor?sab k sab Mhaaan ho 🀣🀣🀣

lol jitna tease usko maine kiya hai, aaj tak zindagi mein use kisi ne nahi kiya hoga πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

actually i was not liking the chudail and her voice esp. πŸ˜•...she didnt sound scary at all πŸ˜†
opponent party? now what is that?? Shocked explain in PM pls ROFL
seriousness??? hum to maze lete hai yahan ROFL
romaila thumbnail

Dont worry Nishi...its right time for breaking ur teasing record and i shall do the honor 😎

Arre chudail khud 350 years se apna ek dard to door nahi kar payi scarry looks kahan se layegi 🀣🀣 Desi chudail hai jitna mil raha hai guzara kro same like we used to do on vampires power that were limited to their sensing strength and fangs 🀣🀣🀣
PM replied...🀣
wat the😑 meri farah ke piche kaun kaun padhe hai😑 sab rasta clear karo she is mineπŸ˜†πŸ€£
farah ko stalk karne ka only rite nida ka hai πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ€£
red signal derahi hun piche haat jao πŸ˜‘😑
nishi kya tuney farah ko taang kiya??😑😑
Romaila your bad luck I don't come here... and I am not your junglee anymore... so it's only Farah, thanks 
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Romaila your bad luck I don't come here... and I am not your junglee anymore... so it's only Farah, thanks 

jhoothi u just came here πŸ˜›

jhoothi u just came here πŸ˜›

Shut up now you don't start πŸ˜‘ Logon ka koi kaam nahin hai, stalk karte hain πŸ₯±