Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 151

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by tiny15

@anu why r u asking me 2 read bcoz its only n english.ConfusedConfusedddi i miss sumthing on that page??Confused
Sorry! I know time is in English but that line in the pink bar is in Hindi so was asking whats that written. Sorry my bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding, hope you didn't mind. 

I need to go now so will see you tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams. Smile
oh i just saw it!!Smile
its the sme thing which was written on the title i.e. Junoon- Aisi Nafrat Toh Kaisa Ishaq & then below it in purple its written 5 nov. se.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 9)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :))

Read a fact...cough..it says p**ple who easily and frequently blush is a likely sign of them being a great l*v*r. Would it be too bad if ** blushed? cough..sigh, maybe yes, if it's frequently, might make **m look g**ly..but AAHH, that could apply to us...cough ROFLROFL
And there was another one again tied to sm*ll! It says sm*ll is the strongest sense linked to memory...cough, that makes me think if *e ever happen to come across **m and get a wh*ff of **s scent, even if *e didn't get see **m, we could easily find **m next time o*r paths cross...so hopeful na?..cough..did you get a wh*ff of the nerd g** in the computer lab by any chance?...shutting upROFLROFL

Okie, you have an amazing day. Know you'll be busy, so all the luck for the studies, hope you finish with a good chunk of it and get time to relax too. Hope things keep making you smile the whole day and you stay happy. Catch you later, blooming flower!Tongue :)))
I sachi didn't mean anything cough...so if some bee wants to take advantage it's not my fault. *shrug*...yes, runningROFL

Ameres

55shobha

IF-Stunnerz

55shobha

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:16am | IP Logged
hi allHug

tiny15

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

AAANNNUUU !!! :))

Good Morning! :))

Read a fact...cough..it says p**ple who easily and frequently blush is a likely sign of them being a great l*v*r. Would it be too bad if ** blushed? cough..sigh, maybe yes, if it's frequently, might make **m look g**ly..but AAHH, that could apply to us...cough ROFLROFL
And there was another one again tied to sm*ll! It says sm*ll is the strongest sense linked to memory...cough, that makes me think if *e ever happen to come across **m and get a wh*ff of **s scent, even if *e didn't get see **m, we could easily find **m next time o*r paths cross...so hopeful na?..cough..did you get a wh*ff of the nerd g** in the computer lab by any chance?...shutting upROFLROFL

Okie, you have an amazing day. Know you'll be busy, so all the luck for the studies, hope you finish with a good chunk of it and get time to relax too. Hope things keep making you smile the whole day and you stay happy. Catch you later, blooming flower!Tongue :)))
I sachi didn't mean anything cough...so if some bee wants to take advantage it's not my fault. *shrug*...yes, runningROFL
AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon. :) 
Sigh...feeling so lazy and low that don't even feel like talking to anyone. Hm...guess I'm just sleepy. LOL

Yup had read that too and thought the same as you that would like **m to blush but then like you said it would way too g**ly so no, please no blushing at all. ** should be all *cough* **nly! But yeah it can apply to *s, after all we are prone to blushing...cough ROFLROFL
This one is true I believe, have heard it before too. Hahaha! Excellent idea. Yup hoping I bump into s*m* o** soon and get a chance to sn*ff them out cough...ROFL   But wait what? Meanie! No I didn't. Sadly ** was too far away and after that incident I never saw **m in uni again. Sigh...like other things ** also quietly disappeared. Good things don't last long. Limited opportunity thi time gone! TongueROFL

Thank you, haha that was sweet. But you!...your B mind! Have to say muah for that! Nobody could have decoded that one so well as you. But shudduupp meanie! No nothing like that is happening because as I said, this flower is still growing and erm...its not ready to offer any nectar. So shoo! Gosh! shutting up as it sounds weirdly B!ROFLROFL

Hope you are having a good day, smiling and getting the reports done. Goodluck with the studies, do well and make us proud which I'm sure you will. Take good care and will see you later! :))

Edit- Your sig! God do I love it or what? Had seen a similar one but keeping it to use on a sunny day. And now I'll keep staring at yours with the silly grin. Tongue :D

Edited by Ameres - 03 November 2012 at 4:00am

beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 55shobha

hi allHug
SHOBHA! Big smile

How are you? No tuition today? Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged
@shobha hi!!SmileSmile i was logged in the noon & wanted 2 say Hi 2 u @ that time but suddenly my net connection got disconnected & wen it connected after sumtime then power got cut off 4 repair of sum fault in the line by the electricity deptt.

how r u??hope u'd a gud day??Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 03 November 2012 at 6:12am

55shobha

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@anu hi!!SmileSmileSmile i'd posted TC article in a separate thread abt Ajay's new show. plz see it & give ur inputs. i didn't want him 2 do this show but now hes doing so best of luck 4 him. but i wish we see him again in Phulwa season 2 wid Sargun.Smile

Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Good afternoon. :) 
Sigh...feeling so lazy and low that don't even feel like talking to anyone. Hm...guess I'm just sleepy. LOL

Yup had read that too and thought the same as you that would like **m to blush but then like you said it would way too g**ly so no, please no blushing at all. ** should be all *cough* **nly! But yeah it can apply to *s, after all we are prone to blushing...cough ROFLROFL
This one is true I believe, have heard it before too. Hahaha! Excellent idea. Yup hoping I bump into s*m* o** soon and get a chance to sn*ff them out cough...ROFL   But wait what? Meanie! No I didn't. Sadly ** was too far away and after that incident I never saw **m in uni again. Sigh...like other things ** also quietly disappeared. Good things don't last long. Limited opportunity thi time gone! TongueROFL

Thank you, haha that was sweet. But you!...your B mind! Have to say muah for that! Nobody could have decoded that one so well as you. But shudduupp meanie! No nothing like that is happening because as I said, this flower is still growing and erm...its not ready to offer any nectar. So shoo! Gosh! shutting up as it sounds weirdly B!ROFLROFL

Hope you are having a good day, smiling and getting the reports done. Goodluck with the studies, do well and make us proud which I'm sure you will. Take good care and will see you later! :))

Edit- Your sig! God do I love it or what? Had seen a similar one but keeping it to use on a sunny day. And now I'll keep staring at yours with the silly grin. Tongue :D

Sigh, I get you.Guess your mind is probably more tired than anything else. Hope you feel better soon. *hug*

Yes, nothing less than **nly will do..cough, shouldn't be the fact be like this: **n who can make **eir w***n blush easily is a likely sign of them being a great l*v*r and maybe *S...cough...that would have been perfect, need to shut upROFLROFL
AH, loved the way you say it. Muah! Yes, hope you do and if **u are bumping into s*m*one, then cough some t*ngles result out of it..cough ROFL Aw, that's too bad *pats* but ** probably wasn't the one so disappeared to make way for the real one...after all, we want unlimited opportunities..cough...shutting upROFLROFL

Okay, hopefully the bee is very understanding and will wait for the nectar to be ready...cough, you want a summer h..I mean vacation right? You sure you don't want to make it spring...no, summer is a good season too...shutting up before you kill meROFLROFL

Thank you. I'm feeling so lazy too that I'm barely advancing in anything..and that's probably because it's not my favorite thing either. Okay, time to get serious now. Tongue

Hope your day turned into a bright one and you are smiling right now. Study hard, I know you'll do great. Hoping you are done with it soon and feel good. Yup, will catch you later! :)))

@Sig- Guess after the Matru talk yesterday, couldn't help itTongueROFL
Glad that it'll at least make you grin, and waiting for that sunny day to come sooon.Tongue :D

Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top