Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 151

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

goodnite everyone...dream and sniff...SRk...Big smile

I saw a promo of Qubool Hai. It looks different from the usual in a way.Tongue

AH, cough...okay, I guess dreams mein hi sahi, we can do thatROFL

Okie, catch you tomorrow. Goodnight and sugar coated dreams Mimi!Hug

Edited by beebutterfly - 02 November 2012 at 10:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 8)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Not watching TV much so don't know if there's any new one...but don't want to miss it when it airs TongueROFL
Me too! In fact, will go watch the video later maybe just to hear the song againTongueROFL

Don't say sorry! I don't feel like going but I guess you have to, so I should be saying sorry for keeping you. Okie let's start with the goodnights. :)
Haha! I know, was humming it all day long, puts me in a happy place. Sigh. Anyways hoping some new more crazy promos are released super soon! TongueLOL

Okay enough for the sorries tonight. 
Goodnight and **m sn*ff*ng you out before ** e*ts **u dreams!ROFLROFL
Sorry zayada hogaya cough will run now.ROFL

Have an amazingly good day tomorrow. Wish you all the luck for the next exam, even though you hate it but take it as a challenge and show that subject that you own it. Go go! Make it afraid of you, because I know you can do it. Tongue
Study hard and do well. Hoping for the best smiles for you, take good care hon. Goodnight and beautiful sunny smiley dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

goodnite everyone...dream and sniff...SRk...Big smile
Haha thanks. Tongue

Goodnight and super sweet dreams! Hug

beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Haha! I know, was humming it all day long, puts me in a happy place. Sigh. Anyways hoping some new more crazy promos are released super soon! TongueLOL

Okay enough for the sorries tonight. 
Goodnight and **m sn*ff*ng you out before ** e*ts **u dreams!ROFLROFL
Sorry zayada hogaya cough will run now.ROFL

Have an amazingly good day tomorrow. Wish you all the luck for the next exam, even though you hate it but take it as a challenge and show that subject that you own it. Go go! Make it afraid of you, because I know you can do it. Tongue
Study hard and do well. Hoping for the best smiles for you, take good care hon. Goodnight and beautiful sunny smiley dreams! Hug
Yup, hope so..and know what, keep humming it and stay in that happy place, will you? *tight hug*Tongue

AAHH...Meanie! Why are you always scaring me? And it's cough too...you Evil!!!ROFLROFL
And how could I forget to wish you the cough dreams? Sorry, will do so now *evil smile*ROFL
Goodnight and **m keeping it all in control so that ** can unleash it on **u dreamsROFL
There! cough enough?...shutting up and running awayROFLROFL

Thank you. Can always count on you to say the right things. The best you are! Lub ya!Tongue :))
Wish you the same.  Keep smiling, hope tomorrow turns out bright and you don't get any more reasons to worry.  Sleep tight. Goodnight! *hugs* :))

Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Dolly-

Just saw that new sig and it looks beautiful there. Love it :))

Going now so goodnight and sweet dreams! :)

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@anu why r u asking me 2 read bcoz its only n english.ConfusedConfusedddi i miss sumthing on that page??Confused

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@anu why r u asking me 2 read bcoz its only n english.ConfusedConfusedddi i miss sumthing on that page??Confused
Sorry! I know time is in English but that line in the pink bar is in Hindi so was asking whats that written. Sorry my bad. Sorry for the misunderstanding, hope you didn't mind. 

I need to go now so will see you tomorrow. Goodnight and sweet dreams. Smile

Edited by Ameres - 02 November 2012 at 2:05pm

tiny15

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Dolly-

Just saw that new sig and it looks beautiful there. Love it :))

Going now so goodnight and sweet dreams! :)
oami gud nite & sweet dreams!!SmileSmile

i'd aske dsumthing from anu but it seems shes gone. hope she"ll tell abt it 2marrow.Smile

beebutterfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top