Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 151

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
If the timing is 9.30 then...thats when Qubool hai is shown and KSG has a huge following and zee is a more known channel...lets hope fr the best...and hope he has a good role...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 7)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok watched again...he didnt mention any time...Confused
The time I believe is going to be 9.30 not sure though. And the page is just made by some fan, its not administrated by Ajay himself. Or so it seems...khair. 

The show seems to concentrate on that actor Aditiya and Mouni. 
anu but how can this show start @9.30PM on LO from 5th nov. bcoz @ that time i.e from 9 to 10PM "hindustaan ke hunarbaaz" cums.and this show's name is "apne toh apne hote hain"!!ConfusedConfused
did they change name?? i wish he doesn't do this show.Ouch

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

There has been no promo right? Sad waiting for it. Wish they would release few and some more songs so that the movies music launch comes soon. I want to hear the full Matru song! TongueLOL

Okay will go now, sigh again we stayed late. Sorry. 

Not watching TV much so don't know if there's any new one...but don't want to miss it when it airs TongueROFL
Me too! In fact, will go watch the video later maybe just to hear the song againTongueROFL

Don't say sorry! I don't feel like going but I guess you have to, so I should be saying sorry for keeping you. Okie let's start with the goodnights. :)

Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
goodnite everyone...dream and sniff...SRk...Big smile

beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

You are right, the pic looks straight out of Ishaqzaade and it suddenly reminds me how we used to wish Ajay had gotten something like that. But it seems the other actor is the main character. Why does it always happen to us? :/
I know, irony as its best. Thats life playing a bad joke. Sorry I'm in such a...mood that anything I'll say will sound bad so I'll shut up. LOL
Okay, for the happy people around us I hope that I'm proven wrong and Ajay has a great role. Like in serials you never know so he might have a great role kept under wraps, maybe they will change the story and focus on Ajay. Hoping for the best here! Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
@anu plz give me the link also.Smile

Edited by tiny15 - 02 November 2012 at 1:44pm

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Originally posted by mimi_s

Ok watched again...he didnt mention any time...Confused
The time I believe is going to be 9.30 not sure though. And the page is just made by some fan, its not administrated by Ajay himself. Or so it seems...khair. 

The show seems to concentrate on that actor Aditiya and Mouni. 
anu but how can this show start @9.30PM on LO from 5th nov. bcoz @ that time i.e from 9 to 10PM "hindustaan ke hunarbaaz" cums.and this show's name is "apne toh apne hote hain"!!ConfusedConfused
did they change name?? i wish he doesn't do this show.Ouch
I can't read hindi so please read and translate for us. 
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=436722519720104&set=pb.410848795640810.-2207520000.1351885379&type=3&theater

And yes I believe they changed the name because everything is same expect for the title of the show. 

Dolly this is a fan page. 
https://www.facebook.com/ajaychaudhary.actor

Edited by Ameres - 02 November 2012 at 1:46pm

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
Anu-
Thinking they should release the full video of that field song first, just so we know where it all ends..cough..shutting upROFL

Sigh, you are going.

Have a wonderful day tomorrow. Hope you wake up with a smile, have the best time and get to study all you planned to. Good luck with it. Don't stress, you'll do it. Stay happy. Lub ya. Take care. Goodnight and beautiful peaceful dreams, star!Hug

Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top