Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Yes, we've got the plot ready now will just have to hope there's no surprise which puts us off balance and ruins our act...cough shutting upROFL ROFL

Okie. :))

Waise, I keep hoping for some some new promos of Matru Ki Bijlee...TongueROFL
There has been no promo right? Sad waiting for it. Wish they would release few and some more songs so that the movies music launch comes soon. I want to hear the full Matru song! TongueLOL

Okay will go now, sigh again we stayed late. Sorry. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 6)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Anu...since i have liked Ajays page in FB...so what ever he posts comes on my profile too...so if u have liked his page then u will gt the info on your FB account too...

missed the timing ...will see and tell u...
mmi if we like his page only then watever he posts"ll b visible 2 oders??bczo i saw hi A/C but can't see any such post/msg only his update abt pic.Confused

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Ok watched again...he didnt mention any time...Confused
The time I believe is going to be 9.30 not sure though. And the page is just made by some fan, its not administrated by Ajay himself. Or so it seems...khair. 

The show seems to concentrate on that actor Aditiya and Mouni. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Sorry blank as a canvas board right now. But hey! Our AT title manager you always come up with the best suggestions so do the honors this time around too. Tongue

Same here. My mind is jumbled with codes.Tongue

Will try thinking of something but you happen to fall on the best lines too. Okay, let's hope something clicks for one of us.Tongue

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

Anu...since i have liked Ajays page in FB...so what ever he posts comes on my profile too...so if u have liked his page then u will gt the info on your FB account too...

missed the timing ...will see and tell u...
mmi if we like his page only then watever he posts"ll b visible 2 oders??bczo i saw hi A/C but can't see any such post/msg only his update abt pic.Confused

Dolly that is his original facebook account where he adds people. But that page that Mimi is talking about is a Fan Page which other people make. That page has to be 'LIKED' and you get updates of it. I don't think that page has been made by Ajay himself rather some fan made it. Anyways you can access that page easily through FB. Just search by typing his name there. 

beebutterflytiny15

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:35pm | IP Logged
Thanks fr the link Anu...dont know bt the story but the pic is inspired by the ishaqzade posters...but where does Ajay fit into this??Confused...The girls friend??

beebutterflytiny15

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

U know it also my moms bday today...Smile
Oh wish a very belated Happy Birthday to your mom! Hope she had a good one. :))
Hope you made it special for her. Tongue

Talking about the show, read the full title and suddenly feeling like it might be focused on Ajay if his character is negative. Okay talking on assumption here. 
Edit- I was wrong. The show seems to take inspiration from Ishaqzaade. Check this out. 

https://www.facebook.com/JUNOON.LifeOK

You are right, the pic looks straight out of Ishaqzaade and it suddenly reminds me how we used to wish Ajay had gotten something like that. But it seems the other actor is the main character. Why does it always happen to us? :/

tiny15Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

Thanks fr the link Anu...dont know bt the story but the pic is inspired by the ishaqzade posters...but where does Ajay fit into this??Confused...The girls friend??
Exactly! He seems to be mentioned no where. Guess he will be just a third wheel. Yup just a really good friend who will fall for her but obviously hero is the Aditiya guy. Sigh. 

Khair, will take leave now. So goodnight and sweet dreams! Big smile

beebutterfly

Post Reply New Post

Go to top