Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 151

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Anu, Mimi-

Before I forget, any ideas for the title?Tongue
Sorry blank as a canvas board right now. But hey! Our AT title manager you always come up with the best suggestions so do the honors this time around too. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15beebutterfly

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 5)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

U know it also my moms bday today...Smile

Hey, that's great. A big Happy Birthday to her! :))
And because you happen to be the sweetest thing, I know she's the same. May she have a long long life filled with happiness always.:))

Thought of something to gift her?Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

HEY was jst checking my FB account and saw that Ajay had posted...watch Junnon on life OK from 5th Nov...WOW Junoon...somehow the name is making me go...Embarrassed...U think Ajay would b like a pagal deewana or something??Smile

He's doing a new show? Didn't know that. Yayyy! Can't wait..except I don't have life OK. Sigh, oh guess will watch it online.

And he changed his cover pic again. Cute oneTongue

The name suggests that...I hope so, definitely want him in some sadu scenesBlushing
ami @9.00PM show titled  2612 is cuming  on LO  but that"ll start from 26th nov.ConfusedConfusedand btn 9 to 10 PM "hindustaan ke hunarbaaz" cums.Confusedso on wat time"ll it cum. i think its that show abt which i'd posted on previous AT & this show is like TMLS but only diff. is that its revenge based where story & ckts get chnage except 2-3 lead ckts.Confused

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Anu...since i have liked Ajays page in FB...so what ever he posts comes on my profile too...so if u have liked his page then u will gt the info on your FB account too...

missed the timing ...will see and tell u...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameresbeebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

U know it also my moms bday today...Smile
Oh wish a very belated Happy Birthday to your mom! Hope she had a good one. :))
Hope you made it special for her. Tongue

Talking about the show, read the full title and suddenly feeling like it might be focused on Ajay if his character is negative. Okay talking on assumption here. 
Edit- I was wrong. The show seems to take inspiration from Ishaqzaade. Check this out. 

https://www.facebook.com/JUNOON.LifeOK

Edited by Ameres - 02 November 2012 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

You are right that would be expecting too much of them so lets just assume they would be innocent just the right amount and of course we would be more innocent. We would be like innocence personified cough...at least before them. And with our doe eyes...we sure can pull it off cough...shutting up.ROFLROFL

No you are not and seriously do as you like. Its your AT so make it as you like! :D

Yes, we've got the plot ready now will just have to hope there's no surprise which puts us off balance and ruins our act...cough shutting upROFL ROFL

Okie. :))

Waise, I keep hoping for some some new promos of Matru Ki Bijlee...TongueROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Dolly ...sorry missed the time...maybe 9.30...but nt sure...will seeagain later and tell u...Smile

Ami...ofcourse u know that he is doing a new show...its there in the AT...its a love traingle and all that...

I sachi didn't know about it. I must have missed that post. I thought he had just been approached for it but didn't accept. That's the same one we were ranting about right? But wasn't the name different?Tongue

Okay, ignore me, probably confusing everyone again. Tongue

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Ok watched again...he didnt mention any time...Confused

Post Reply New Post

Go to top