Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 151

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Originally posted by mimi_s

Congrats people...ClapClap..NewAT...and that also made by Ami...Party

Aw, thanks. But it'll be made by Anu in truth since will be just copy pasting hers. Ah, love her too much for making my life easier. Muah to both of you!Tongue

Sorry, just feeling happy suddenly so will be acting weird I guessTongueROFL

Why feeling happy sudddenly????  *raises eyebrow*...did u jst smell someone...oops i mean something good??Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflyAmeres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 3)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by beebutterfly

Aw, thanks! Yes, but I'm lazy too...so I have the habit of keeping things a little for the last minute and my friends get more stressed by that than me.TongueLOL

AAHHH, that's too scary...so cough, you have a point after all...yes, let **em practice, but just hope we never come to know of it...shutting up ROFLROFL
I can see that evil glint shining from those innocent eyes so you can stop pretending, ROFLROFL

Sorry, I'm the biggest tube light here. I just thought it was your hard work, I mean you made them, and I'll just be copy pasting so maybe it'll look...I don't know. But relieved. Thanks!Tongue :))
What sorry? It's not hard at all, I'll do itTongue 

Please stop saying that. I'm feeling bad I mentioned it because sachi coming here perks up my mood so I should be saying thanks to you both. Let's forget that. I'm great now :D
Lol, its alright we as students all have that habit I believe. And your friends are super sweet to worry about you like that. MA! And being lazy has nothing to do with good grades I think. Because I have some very lazy people score the highest. Tongue

Oh yeah hoping they don't share such secrets with us I mean we can do without such info about their cough...past times. See ignorance really is a bliss sometimes cough...ROFLROFL

Arey, you know na all people make ATs like this? And what hard work? I just compiled the stuff and posted it. Maybe hard work the first time but after that it was all copy pasting. And if you really wanna do something new then...go ahead! I know you are more creative and good at this stuff so please, do what you like. You will only beautify the AT so please. :))

Okay...as you say. Glad to know you are better now. :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Honestly after hearing two heroines praising him...nw I want to go and personally sniff him...LOLROFL...Gauri is so lucky...sigh

Anu...i guess the more the hot weather ...the more deo to use...ROFL

Edit...i mean...sniff him

Me too! Why isn't he here? I want a sniff! *stomps feet*...looks like I'm losing it so will shut upROFLROFL

Or better, if it's hot, they can do the i*t*m*te sc*ne in the sh***r...that will help, might even make it look better...shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Honestly after hearing two heroines praising him...nw I want to go and personally sniff him...LOLROFL...Gauri is so lucky...sigh

Anu...i guess the more the hot weather ...the more deo to use...ROFL

Edit...i mean...sniff him
Me too! Gosh! Its one of my impossible dreams to meet SRK. Honestly Gauri is one lucky woman. Jealous of her right now. LOLTongue

LOL! But you know na even deos have there limits, they won't work if the guy doesn't smell good at all. A bit of shower with lots of soap might help.ROFL

beebutterfly

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:57pm | IP Logged

Why feeling happy sudddenly????  *raises eyebrow*...did u jst smell someone...oops i mean something good??Big smile

Being among you guys does that naturallyTongue...but AH, that's cough. Meanie! cough...maybe the thought of smelling some...cough thing did that...what am I saying? shutting upROFLROFL

Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I love it when we have these fun convos...had a BIG smile on my face while reading all the posts...Big smile

By the way SRK turned 47 today...can u believe it??? Looks hot as ever...what makes him even more nice is that he still loves the woman whome he loved as a young guy...this quality is soo lacking in people nw that it makes SRK all the more special to me...LOVE HIM fr this Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflyAmeres

beebutterfly

IF-Rockerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Lol, its alright we as students all have that habit I believe. And your friends are super sweet to worry about you like that. MA! And being lazy has nothing to do with good grades I think. Because I have some very lazy people score the highest. Tongue

Oh yeah hoping they don't share such secrets with us I mean we can do without such info about their cough...past times. See ignorance really is a bliss sometimes cough...ROFLROFL

Arey, you know na all people make ATs like this? And what hard work? I just compiled the stuff and posted it. Maybe hard work the first time but after that it was all copy pasting. And if you really wanna do something new then...go ahead! I know you are more creative and good at this stuff so please, do what you like. You will only beautify the AT so please. :))

Okay...as you say. Glad to know you are better now. :)
Yes, they are. And that's you supporting me again , thanks!Tongue :))

AH, right, would like to think them as inn*c*nt as us..cough..I mean okay more than us probably...or maybe that'll be too much inn*c*nce...shutting up as makes no senseROFLROFL
Yup, some things are better left unknown...cough, like we are going to pull our ignorant act so **ey won't know anything...sounding evil, shutting up ROFLROFL

That's the thing, I didn't know! Told you I'm pathetic at these things.Tongue
Still hard work it was, and no not making anything new. It's beautiful as it is, and I know whatever I make won't match it, and it's simpler this way really. Tongue :))

:))

Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
HEY was jst checking my FB account and saw that Ajay had posted...watch Junnon on life OK from 5th Nov...WOW Junoon...somehow the name is making me go...Embarrassed...U think Ajay would b like a pagal deewana or something??Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

beebutterflytiny15Ameres

Post Reply New Post

Go to top