Phulwa

PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 151)

Post Reply New Post

Page 151 of 151

Page 1 Page 150
Page   of 151

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

AAAMMMIII !!! :)) 

Oh good, hope you had a lazy morning then and a great fun day. :)

Same here, wear it occasionally but I personally love them. Makes one feel confident and s**y no? Tongue
And...AAHH! Now coupled with this fact it sure is to lend that feeling! Gosh! AH! Yup definitely can use it for our advantage cough...reminds me of convos where we had said that the g**l is w**ring only the h*els cough. We had said something like that no? Sorry if confusing again bed memory but the thought is too much...Ah will shut up!ROFLROFL

Lol, oh yeah it does! Sorry I'm so distracted these days that not noticing anything. Thanks for sharing. Tongue
Haha! Yeah its different but doesn't he call that because of her hair color? Oh well, ** can call *s that but makes me think of RRH and wolfie cough..ROFL

Thanks, and well really sorry about last night. I know me leaving abruptly was very rude but I was not in a great condition. Even today its...ah! Never mind. 
Hope you had a fun, some B or mean moments, got less work and got plenty of time to relax. Good luck with the reports, do well. Take care hon and hope to catch you later! :))

Thanks. Had a good evening too! Went to watch JTHJ which was quite unexpected and just came back.Tongue
And Major Samar Anand! UFF! I think I'm in love <3
Seriously feeling like Akira right now..like had my Samar taken away, want to go watch again just to see him...sigh.TongueROFL

Yup, they do, that's the best thing about them I guess.Tongue
AAHH, yes we did..and now it sounds more than ever cough...I'm wondering if that's not why it's part of FP, maybe w*aring it for a little while before cough, can have the same effect too...shutting upROFLROFL

Thought he called her that because Red was so her color, like her lipstick which is always the same dark red...but maybe I missed something, wouldn't surprise me if I did.TongueROFL
You are right, it does..and now I'm liking it even more. Twisted.ROFLROFL

Arey, shuddup will you?! It wasn't rude or anything. I understand, just feeling bad that it's the same today. Sigh. Do you want to go early today also? We can do that if you want. :))

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PhAb/JayGun Shelter|Chalay Re Junoon Ko Liye (Page 151)" in Phulwa forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mimi_s

Hey i am here...waiting patiently fr both of u to appear...Smile

Hi Dolly...Smile

MIIIMIII :D

Sorry, I'm late. Went to watch JTHJ, and guess what? They were showing Matru KI Biljee Ka Mandola's trailer and the bit where Anushka says Meena Kumari complex, it was subtitled as tragedy queen complex..so guess Anu was somewhat right.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15Ameres

mimi_s

IF-Dazzler

mimi_s

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Hi Dolly...well honestly Jyoti never looked too good...but yeah she generally doesnt look fat...

Ami...so how was JTHJ?? and the promo...did they show something more than the promo on TV??

Anu...jaldi aao...

tiny15beebutterfly

Ameres

IF-Sizzlerz

Ameres

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Hey guys! I'm here. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, a little busy. So lets end this and start a new one! :)

tiny15beebutterfly

tiny15

IF-Sizzlerz

tiny15

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hi Dolly...well honestly Jyoti never looked too good...but yeah she generally doesnt look fat...

Ami...so how was JTHJ?? and the promo...did they show something more than the promo on TV??

Anu...jaldi aao...
yeah i know shes neither gud luking nor luked 2 gud but she atleast luked a bit lovely. but here she was luking so ajeeb & luked like shes doing role widout any make-upDeadDeadOuchi was shocked. and these days don't know why i m getting -ve vibes from her.SleepySleepySleepyOuchshe luks 2 me fake after i saw her in her FB A/C.SleepySleepy

Edited by tiny15 - 28 November 2012 at 10:46pm

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

Anu...jaldi aao...

I loved it...but that was primarily because SRK was so good in it. Why doesn't he always wear and uniform and have that beard?Blushing
Though I have to admit that I felt that at some places it could have been much better.Tongue

Nopes, nothing more. Just what the showed on TV..and Oh! There was the dabbang 2 trailer, and I guess I really like Salman in that look. It suits him too well.Tongue

AAANNNUUU!!

Ameres

beebutterfly

IF-Sizzlerz

beebutterfly

Posted: 28 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ameres

Hey guys! I'm here. Sorry for keeping everyone waiting, a little busy. So lets end this and start a new one! :)

You'll be going early? Um, okay, let's start with the new one then. :)

tiny15

bvcfdgs

bvcfdgs

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 5:41am | IP Logged
the show was different and unique, but endend1355056748284

Post Reply New Post

Go to top