Page 1 of 10

Page 1
Page   of 10
Page 2 Page 10

Payal15

Payal15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged

Banner credit goes to Saher (saher_90). Thank you so much hun <3

A warm welcome to all of you. For those who dont know me, I am Payal. Friends call me

Payal, Payuu. I have been making siggis for quiet sometime now and thereby decided to

open a Creations Gallery of my own

Favourites :: It keeps on changing but currently my favs are Kunal Karan Kapoor, Drashti Dhami in individuals and NBTNMKK and MB in Daily soaps.

There are innumerable favs in Hollywood and Bollywood so skipping them :p

It could not have been possible without my friends over here who supported me, guided me, encouraged me in every possible way so a special thank you to some

Varshu (-krazyriya-) :: I can just go on and on when it comes to her. She is one of the sweetest person i know. She has been my biggest support for quiet sometime now. She is the first person after my family with whom i consult with whenever i take a decision. Its been only a few months that i joined IF but in no time we became best of friends. The idea to open a CG was all hers so thank u Varshu for all the support and love <3

Saher (saher_90):: She needs no introduction at all. One of the best siggy maker i know. In simple language, she is my inspiration. Her siggis are so damn gorgeous that i was compelled to make an attempt to make siigis. I owe a lot to her because her suggestions helped me a lot to improve. Thank you so much <3

Bidzie ( -Bidzie-) :: Meri pyaari si choti behen and a darling friend of mine J. Like others i know her just for few months but whenever i asked for help she was always ready. If my creations are really crap she never hesitates to say so & this quality of hers is what i like the most. Am so glad to have you <3

Ashlesha ( Sunshine_A ) :: A very genuine person, a true sweetheart and a dear friend of mine. Just like Bidzie, she too never hesitates to comment honestly about my creations. Like all others her suggestion means a lot <3

Ursh ( UrshP ) :: A very good siggy maker herself. Apart from varsha she was also the one who told me to open a CG so i guess she would be happy now. I just wanna say thank u so much for your suggestions and encouragement <3

Sehar ( sehar mehrotra ) :: Like saher_90,she too needs no introduction. One of the best VM maker i know . Her presence in my life is also very important like all others her suggestions, advice and motivation means a lot to me. Thank you for being a part of my life<3

Fari ( fariya94) :: A very good human being. My dear dear friend. A very  good siggy maker and hoping for her CG too. Am glad to have her in my life <3

All NBT Friends :: Its because of NBTNMKK that i decided to make siggis so all my dear friends over there are very special to me. And i thank each and everyone for liking my work and using them too <3

IF has tremendously talented siggy makers, so am inspired by some, they are

saher_90  | sano88  |  Dangelz  |  ssaba  | Kinma  | Ankita  | 

Jenny1000  |  nadaanmasakalli  |  s696_sehreen

And many more

Deviantart  |  Jenny1000  |  Kinma  |  Random google search

Non-Animated signatures  | Non-Animated Icons  |  Video avis (aspect ratio 16:9)

Payal  ||  Payal | IF  ||  PayalDesignz  || p15

|O|  open for requests

|C|  close for requests

Do not claim my work as yours.

Do not cut out any part from my signatures.

Do not post my creations on other sites without my approval

1 request per person

Provide me EHQ / HQ pictures for better results

Please post your requests in my gallery DO NOT pm me until and unless it's a birthday request.

Use your reqs atleast for 3/4 days.

Each member can provide10/13 pictures max.

Provide the size wanted

Provide me with the text

PM LIST

If you would like PM's for the updates then hit the 'LIKE' button

Edited by Payal15 - 16 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

SharmilaSen-Swetha-Dee_76Meera_Ka_Mohanfariya94.Indu.GV.SPMoner_Radiosaher_90-krazyriya-oblivious.liza81SwastikAshNisonu-monu-Ursh-Trouble.-Anilaa-misty85manesha76_Bidzie_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Payal Designz #1 PREVIEW@Pg 7 |O|" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Payal15

Payal15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged

PAGE 1 :: DRASHTI DHAMI, KARAN WAHI, VIVIAN DSENA, KUNAL KARAN KAPOOR, MEGHAN, GURMEET-DRASHTI, REQUESTS
LINK :: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3269688&PID=68603360&#68603360

PAGE 7 :: PREVIEW

LINK :: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3269688&TPN=7

Edited by Payal15 - 16 November 2012 at 10:21am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwethaYogeesh-Swetha-fariya94Moner_Radiosaher_90-krazyriya-oblivious.liza81sonu-monu-Ursh--Anilaa-_Bidzie_manesha76

Payal15

Payal15

Siggis

Drashti Dhami

Text style inspired by Unique.designz(jenny)

Inspired by saher

Vivian Dsena

Karan Wahi

Gurmeet - Drashti

The heading/text style inspired by Mohitzpari

The siggy/text style inspired by Unique.designz(jenny)

Inspired by sheelacreations

Asad Ahmed Khan

Mohan - Megha

Siggy/text inspired by Dangelz

Kunal Karan Kapoor / Mohan Bhatnagar

Icons

Drashti Dhami

IF YOU LIKE MY WORK THEN PLEASE HIT THE LIKE BUTTON
ALL YOUR SUGGESTIONS, CRITICISM, ADVICE, COMMENTS MEANS A LOT TO ME

- PAYAL :)

Edited by Payal15 - 05 November 2012 at 11:25am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

ShwethaYogeesh-Swetha-Dee_76Meera_Ka_MohanSanDhirFanaticMoner_RadioMyAngelAbhaysehar mehrotra-krazyriya-oblivious.liza81SwastikAshNi-Ursh-AvadaKedavrasonu-monuJayeetaGurtian_Bidzie_manesha76-Anilaa-misty85

Payal15

Payal15

Requested by Ursh

Requested by Bidzie

inspired by another siggymaker(sorry, i just forgot the name)

Requested by SimranLuvsAdiNa

Edited by Payal15 - 05 November 2012 at 10:53am

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Dee_7601aaradhyaSanDhirFanaticfariya94Moner_Radiosaher_90-krazyriya-AngadPariAddictoblivious.sonu-monuliza81SwastikAshNi-Ursh-_Bidzie_Trouble.-Anilaa-

-krazyriya-

IF-Sizzlerz

-krazyriya-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Firstly... my heartiest congratulations to you jaan..Hug...for ur first shop...Party..!

Yayy...finally teri shop khul gayi...Dancing wowww i'm so happyyy..Big smile... n u know na tujhse zada toh main excited thi iske liye...Day DreamingLOL...thank youuu so much for considering my suggestion/advice..Hug...!

Awww...Embarrassed...u mentioned my name...Shocked...that itself means a lot to me...Day Dreaming n tune itni tareef ki..awww i dont know if i deserves it or not... but maine wahi kia what i thought is best for my bestie..Big smile...! You are awesomeee creation maker jaan...Star n i really wanted u to open ur shop...Embarrassed you truly deserves all the appreciation...Big smile..which will now come your way...Wink wanna always see you happy n progressing ! And... no need to say thanks...Embarrassed i'm always there for each of my friend...Hug n tere sath toh hamesha hoon...! Only idea was mine...sari mehnat...whole of the efforts are done by you...Smile so applause for that...Clap..seriously !

And, not to forget...thank youuu so much for giving me first place(first res/comment) in your shop...Hug..love youuu for this mwaaah...Heart m so happy...Dancing

Chal now coming to ur shop...update n all...Embarrassed meri bak-bak toh chalti hi rahegi...LOL

Wow! the banner looks awesome...Day Dreamingofcourse made by saher.. n she has done it fabulously...Clap. !

Update... haayeee iske bare mein kya kahu...*SIGH*  Its amazingglyyy fantabulous..StarClap..! loved each n everything to the core here..Hug..! Be it the style... text...Embarrassed colouring... texture... or anything... everything looks so damn PERFECT..Cool.. i loveddd it ! Heart

Drashti siggies are so adorable..n gorgeous..Blushing..loved them all...! super styles n colouringgg...Big smile first one is pure amazinggg... too good ! Clap

n last..the zing magzine one... i loved its style n text form...Embarrassed.mindblowinggg hai... the siggy looking too coolish..Cool.wow ! <3

VD siggies... ohhh goshh.. me dead...Silly too hawwwt n killing stuff...Blushing each n every siggy is masterpiece in itself...i loveddd them all so much..Hug..esp. first n last one..styles are awesomeee ! Clap

karan wahi siggy is amazinggg n asad one is lovelyy..EmbarrassedBig smile..!

MM ones...omggg superb..Clap.lovely..marvelous stuff...! shaadi one is damn good...Day Dreaming.style is fab... n u made holi ones...woww...i lovedd all 3...Hug but sabse zada the one with pink border..Embarrassed..its so beautiful n text is lovely ! Day Dreaming

Kunal ones are fantastic...ClapStar. http://i.minus.com/iXG6Tf2SE5uqq.jpg this one took my heart away...Blushing.beautiful style... n text is shining...Big smile wowww plain gorgeous work...! do make more of this style...Wink..! n wo pink shirt wali sigg...awww its so cuteee hayeee..Day Dreaming..all r so cutiesh...first n last one ka style is so hatke..loveddd them all yaar..Hugseriously ! Heart

dd-gurmeet ones are heavenly beautiful...all...Day Dreaming so i cant choose any1... shaadi wali sigg is stunning...super good ! super fab work on them...Wink new style n text came out so well...Clap!

request...omggg ursh ki request... its so lavishing... droolicious..Silly.awesome yaar.. i lovedd that siggy...Day Dreaming. mjhe bhi aisa kuch chahiyeee please ! i loveddd it...Hug.its superbbb ! bidzuu's request style is brilliant too...lovedd it ! Angad ones are lovely...Embarrassed..!

rocking update meri jaan...ClapStar. brilliant..fab work...! keep it up...Thumbs Up..keep progressing...Wink may u get lots of success... appreciation n u open many moreee shop jaldi jaldi..Approve..! but famous hone ke baad...mjhe bhul mat jaio...LOL

I'm always there for you..Embarrassed...with you...Hug.!

Love you lots n lots...Hug
Varshu..Heart

Edited by -krazyriya- - 05 November 2012 at 12:50pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal15-Swetha-SwastikAshNi

Payal15

Payal15

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -krazyriya-

Res... yayy...Dancing

Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha--krazyriya-

Dee_76

Goldie

Dee_76

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Nice Payal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-krazyriya-

sonu-monu

IF-Sizzlerz

sonu-monu

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
mnay many congrats dear for your first creations gallery :D

awww what an lovly start i saw so many times ur creations  MM ,Maaneet siggies freaking AWESOME :)

wahi siggies killer ahhh sec one oo HOT to handle Embarrassed

great start Plz when ever you update ur gallery Pm me :DTongue

Edited by sonu-monu - 07 November 2012 at 12:29pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Payal15-Swetha--krazyriya-SwastikAshNi

Post Reply New Post

Go to top