Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

The Devils Paradise: Haay lambi judaai...

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago

...#39...

When MB came to entertainment room... the lyrics of the song where... "Na mange sona chandi hum mange Maafi deedi... lo pakde hum kaan rey..." So in way RK was asking sorry to her... for making her miss her mom/maalik/family... but the line "Ball humari hey humko pyaari..." symbolises to his/her Ego.. may be...πŸ€”

Then he asked her to sit and watch the movie... the lines where... " Jaane kyu yeh Deedi hey kafaa..." So he will get worried if she is Kafaa..."😳

And the Khaana... devayi... khaana.. Biwi.. RK... to "tere bache.. mere bache.. tere.. mere..." was soo hilarious...πŸ˜†

In between RK even tried to cheer her up by saying.. "yeh Kalender humare Bittuji jaise hey na..." but Mb was no mood to laugh...πŸ˜†

When RK had his medicine and MB her food then the lines where... "tho bolo Ommm.. Shanti shanti om..." Which means when they listen to eachother its all peace everywhere...πŸ˜ƒ

Both RK and MB were unconfortable to see and hear the song "Kaate nahin katate yeh din yeh raat... kehni thi tumse jo dil ki baat... lo aaj main kehtaa hoon, I love you..." ☺️

CVs need a Big Applause for this Mr.India idea... what an idea Sirji...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ superbly blended the song into scene... β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈ

Edited by pennu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pennu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

P.S: Pics/siggies credits to its respective makers :)
 πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hum hai deewane tere dewaane...😳
Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Congo Pennu.

The scene they showed on Rishbala watching Mr. India and blending it with their situation was beautiful at the same time hilarious too.
Like when they were fighting, Mr. India and Seemaji was too fighting and when the romantic scene was there I love U song. It was so realistic. Great and a beautiful idea and hats off to CV's for this scene.

I loved tonight episode too.

Both didn't like I love U song, so wanted to fast forward but remote and bhagwan didn't support. Both were so uncomfortable. So much for people who has predicted Madhu has fallen  and saying I love U by Madhu.

Madhu sharing about her real dad and what Shammu has done to her and her family with RK, and blamed RK was insulting Shammu.  Something different in this show. I must say. padmini is a very good mother. She has never kept any secret, however much it was hurtful she has shown what their realities are to her daughters.  It is important for Madhu to know all that, where she come from and what she might had to face. Padmini has prepared her for the worst she can face and told everything about her father to her. Mostly we don't see these kind of mother daughter relationship in TV shows. it is all about hiding the past, in the name of not hurting the children. This makes the show very realistic.

As TC reported RK dropped Madhu at her home. The so called separation track.
. Maybe their source only knew this scene was shot , but didn't hear RK's dialogue saying Madhu will be here for 2 days.

So my guess was right. RK brings Madhu home because he was touched by the love of Shammu for his daughter being not even her biological father.

So about seduction track bring it on. We are ready. I don't think much is going to happen between Dipz and RK. Infact I have a feeling another humiliation is coming for Dipz.

Shammu being a coward is not going well with me and also because his mind still has not changed about killing RK.

But guess he is just scared of losing Madhu.

From precap it is clear Police get hold of the evidence of locket of Shammu and at the same time Madhu too knows Shammu was not wearing the locket.

So interesting episodes will be there next week. Now Paddy too is getting suspicious and is worried about Shammu's behaviour.

DD wearing a new dress with short sleeve and the colour is beautiful and she looks lovely.

So we have a new Director now and I must say he is doing a wonderful job.

Waiting for a new promo now. Guess it will be on Shammu and Madhu.

One thing I love about this show is  they are showing relationship in so many ways. Even with so many negative characters also they brings in a positivity in relationships. And tonight we saw Madhu's relationship with Shammu and Paddy as so real and a heartwarming one.

Shammu & Madhu - They has a beautiful relationship though they don't have blood relations. Both can go to any extent to protect each other and for each other.

Madhu and Paddy -  The best mother any daughter can have. She has been a friend as well as a mother. Also she prepares her daughter to face the worst and she has been supporting Madhu in her every decision.

Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
leverne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

I loved the epi today...The eyelock scene was really nice...

Love the way the cvs blended all scenes of Mr. India in the show..to make RK eat the food, the calendar looks like Bittuju dialogue, the medley songs used to show RK convince MB to eat her dinner and eat his meds..the kate nai kat te song which proved the flame has been lit now...and the death of tina...

Poor thing both were so uncomfortable in the I love u part...😳

i loved the part where MB tells her whole life story to RK...he was so nice today..hayee...

So sweet he dropped her off to paddy ka house just so that the cvs can accommodate the seducing track...πŸ˜›

loved the way they showed how much shammu means to MB and how much he has done for her...😳

PS" This song just gets on to you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰
Edited by leverne - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I liked   the episode... liked the way CVs have used the Mr. India  movie sequences  for Rishbala.

Today Both  RK and Madhu was little uncomfortable  while  hearing the kaate nahi katate song...Both tried to   close the movie but  remote and God  dono bhi unka saath nahi de rahe the...πŸ˜†
Here Destini is playing   an  important role  in their lives..

After  hearing the story of Madhu's past... RK   sends her to Mallik and had a good discussion with Shammu.            Shammu is also   looked surprised  after watching the behavior of  RK...

This separation is just for two days... but we   may have to bear for one week it seems..as police and Shammu... investigation will be there.

Edited by anji64 - 11 years ago
-chrys- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Todays episode was a super duper oneπŸ‘,loved the Rishbala scenes'.

Loved the way she told her secret  past to RK 'A carefree selfish father and a father who sacrifice his whole life for an  Unknown women and her daughters...and RK realized the importance of Mallik in Madhu's life...

Loved RK's concern for Madhu,he heard that she is missing her parents badly and he allowed her to be with them only for two days😊'..

Precap also was awesome'locket is in police hands now...looking forward for Mondays episode.

Congraats for the New thread Pennu...

Edited by chrys - 11 years ago
-brokensoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Anji- their 2 days will be two weeks for us.

Because lot is going to happen.  Maybe Paddy will be the one who will tell about her uneasiness about Shammu's behaviour to Madhu.

About Police, I think they will first go to RK and he will ask to close the case. Or Maybe before police comes to RK with the locket, RK will ask Police to close the case.

Or locket was found by Police later, first they will investigate about the locket without RK's knowledge and might arrest Shammu or might come to ask questions from Shammu, which might be how Madhu comes to know about Shammu's involvement. Because precap shows Madhu asking Mallick about the locket. So when Police comes with the locket and says it was flound in near RK's hospital bed, Madhu will surely suspects him. Madhu has seen Mallick on the night RK was attacked.
Edited by Shahisthi - 11 years ago
anji-mira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Haan mai Congrats karna bhool hi gayi..πŸ˜†

Congrats Pennu...πŸ˜ƒ

bye now feeling sleepy...
76manesha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Congo Shongo for the new Thread πŸ‘πŸΌ . 

Today was amazing episode , Ekdam perfect πŸ˜³ . 

Sabse bhadiya baat mera prediction sach hogaya πŸ€ͺ .