Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: ArVi-licious

yeah I agree.. That is his character..Conservative types.. Plus did u guys notice.. As soon as he gave d jeans n modernity gyaan, they showed Zoya with her casual clothes.. And she'l be meeting him tmrw in dat attire so we'l have to see how he accepts dat ( as v all knw they'l have connection soon)

Yeah she will change his regressive thoughts. But first she has to marry his brother. Get divorced and then marry him. Oh so much fun!๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: FarzuIrani

He is going to office :))))

๐Ÿ˜† Nope he is going to knock down Zoya because she is wearing modern clothes.๐Ÿคฃ And then black her dress for the accident.
nimmycub thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
im not worried about asad's attitude, i dont like it but im sure zoya will fix it in time:D
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Erm you mean regressive.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† And his thoughts will be changed by Zoya? His sister in law who becomes his wife.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†

Err..no. I mean conservative, not regressive. There is a difference๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes, I mean exactly that. Zoya will make him a little less rigid in his thinking while he will bring some stability to hers. They'll be very good for each other and i'm hoping to see a lot of character growth in both of them.
I am not going to believe that whole Ayaan-Zoya marriage crap till I see it and if I do see it, then, well..no comments๐Ÿ˜›

@Arvi-licious: Bingo๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
-Amby- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: DejaVu.

Excuse me
No place is safe anymore. Girls should learn how to defend themselves rather than depend on some guy. LIke when Zoya was in trouble she pointed at Ayaan. This whole episode reeked of regression and male domination.๐Ÿ˜†

Exactly and najma is nt a girl who wil be capable of defending herself ... she is dependent on her brother and mom
she isnt tht strong to get herself out of danger
Trapti_KaJen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His character is like dt only  n dt was clear from very starting like before show gone on-air  and then dt purab-paschim dialouge , Asad is more traditional/ orthodox/ male dominating society follower type, as u wish to called and M sure they will gonna show his thoughts changing n all n dts good too... umm so just wait n watch the changes i guess ...
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
he was wearing Kurta yesterday..because he went to dargah...
and today he is going to office...and ofcourse you'll have to wear Formal for office...

and as far as nazma is concerned..he was protective for her...because city like bhopal is not really safe..and he is like father to her..so ofcourse he will think twice about anything his sister does
.MrsNatePeters. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Well thats what Asads character is :)
If you are open minded doesnot mean everyone is, thats what the show os trying to show... Conservative Asad and Zoya who is modern :) Take this or leave it.
Anyways i dont see how he can go io work in kurtha? :SEdited by -MidnightSky- - 11 years ago
dua_44ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is exactly the point why it's shown. They are going to bring this point up again I feel. Yehi soch toh dikhaani hai. He is a protective brother looking out for his sister but the difference in his thought and zoya's thought is what will be shown later on ๐Ÿ˜ƒ 
He isn't wrong in his thinking because he is being a responsible big brother. That's the mahaul he is brought up in. 
Edited by dua_44ever - 11 years ago
So I have one observation. I don't know much about the religion but I had few Muslim colleagues who used to wear Pant to work with the seam not touching their shoes. As in they would fold the pant couple of inch above the ankle. Does this have some religious explanation?