Page 2 Page 7

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
THULASI PREGNANT???? ShockedShocked

Edited by Shemmo - 02 November 2012 at 10:09am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

divya3shasekmala_15autumnsconcertoShyamukittyThendralfanthendralfan007ShalinsMindFreezermini_00vjayamTTfan-musicluv-hopper_ocean~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.Vani19NixkieSweetyGreenharith25Baki--Udhay--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "THENRAL PROMO - 2nd November 2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vjayam

Goldie

vjayam

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks shammu for the promo..
what is this? most unexpected...deepa knows before TA? and mangai is back?

maybe thats why talk of fat is it? diet and still putting on weight ..waiting for the week now...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15thendralfan007ShyamukittyThendralfanTTfanMindFreezershubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
What the? What? Really? A written update please Shamu, please!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15ThendralfanvjayamTTfanMindFreezershubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Omggg today enaku shock mela shock, what Thulasi is pregnant??? Ithu eppo??? ShockedLOL
I got nearly heartattack when i saw this ShockedShocked What nonsense is Deepa talking?? Plss dont do any stupid thing Thulasi.. First tell to TA, wanna see his reaction ROFLDay Dreaming

Hahaha my biggest enemy Mangai is back. What a love i have for her. LOL She is telling GW about it? GW will change?? NEVER, shams aadi vaanga pora LOL But GW expression were confusing while Thuls talking to Deepa. Yeah GW expressions are always confusing. Dont over expect anything about GW ROFL 

Cant wait for this week Day DreamingLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekmala_15thendralfan007ShyamukittyThendralfanvjayamRishi87MindFreezerTTfanPearl.shubbaNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Thank u shammy for the promo...omg what a promo...totally unexpected...T saree la continuous a varumpothe i had slight doubt...and double treat for u shammy...:p...green saree T and preggo T...lol...enaku spl treat venum...lol...
On a serious note i totally dont like Deepa's advice...total rubbish...how can some one decide alone w/o informing the spouse about aborting the pregnancy...and i m totally against the idea of killing a kid is arrogant selfish and rubbish...i wd have slapped deepa if i was there...be it for studies and for that aborting a kid? its her mistake and now want to kill the poor baby...grrr...i hope T doesnt listen to deepa and inform TA about it and decide it together...but then too aborting is such a arrogant heartless activity...then i would say T and her so called mom B doesnt have any difference...B left her kid for better life and didnt care abt her own blood and now T if she aborts for her studies its the same...its again selfish for her own reasons!...hope they dont take it so...lets see

Edited by shubba - 02 November 2012 at 10:46am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiThendralfanthendralfan007mala_15MindFreezer-musicluv-TTfanvjayamRishi87Pearl.ShemmoNixkie

Nixkie

IF-Rockerz

Nixkie

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammu

What is this?Shocked...Why mangai should come now...Shammu wanted C to come back...instead her other most favorite mangai came...

shasekmala_15ThendralfanvjayamRishi87TTfanMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmo

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shubba

Thank u shammy for the promo...omg what a promo...totally unexpected...T saree la continuous a varumpothe i had slight doubt...and double treat for u shammy...:p...green saree T and preggo T...lol...enaku spl treat venum...lol...

Hahaha ithu than i meant b4 shock mela shock nu... Green saree and now Thuls is preggo ROFL If only Thuls do abortion, I will kill Deepa. Loose girl, ipdiya advice pannuvanga? Instead to be happy Confused GW enna vachurukangalooo LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

shasekgarapatiThendralfanmala_15TTfanMindFreezervjayamRishi87Pearl.shubbaNixkie

mala_15

mala_15

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
                             Thanks Shemmo for the promo update.

The promo was really an unexpected one ShockedShocked as our heroine has finally become pregnant PinchDisapprove but the worst thing is she doesn't even tell her husband OuchUnhappy but passes the information to Deepa ShockedOuch who advices her in a wrong manner UnhappyUnhappy which may also induce her to abort the child PinchOuch and that will be enough for GW to start creating problems between T&T PinchPinch but we need to see as to what will be the reaction of TA DisapproveUnhappy when he comes to know about his wife's pregnancy SleepyThumbs Down as he was the person who told her that he doesn't want a baby ErmmPinch till she completes her studies WackoWacko .

Edited by mala_15 - 02 November 2012 at 10:59am

shasekgarapatiRishi87vjayamTTfanMindFreezerPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top