Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 9

Page 1 Page 8
Page   of 9

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

[QUOTE=shrik_88music][QUOTE=nimmi-hhl]Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

Plus, if u r a HImansh family frnd, instead of making posts against him here, y don't u just express ur resentment in person with him or his family?? u'll definitely get ur pt across n clear things in a better way personally wid him. Smile

Thats what iam saying that u poeple are not reading what iam writing!!!! read properly!!
Its clear what points iam making ...
main plot u r missing is that hhl needed support of its true fans...there are two kinds of fans - those who r just himnash fans and those who r both hhl and himnash fans!!!
since iam a frd ...to tell u truth let me say.himansh was himself upset and gets upset everytime people illogiccally say things like hhl mein varun acts badly etc...!!1 varun is senior to himansh and himnash is not a guy to be jealous or have negetive attitude towards anyone!! he knows as he got selected hhl ka story would change all coz of him...but since PH gave him permission graciously...and maicable they both parted...himansh wanted hhl to do always well afterwards.but its those fans ..ie. fans of only himansh who kept spreading romours...so now when he heard notice has been sent to HHL ...he took permission to leave his film training and keep his word of returning to hhl for 1 or 2 days .to give happy ending to hhl...so read posts properly!!!

Infact u guys have not shown much respect to the post where Superstars Rajesh Khnana's influence in Himansh's life has been described!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 9)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Only thing I will say..I do like Varun Kapoor...n his acting... n didn;t said naything ever against him as an actor. Thanks...nothng mre to say!! Smile

Edited by chahat4u - 07 November 2012 at 11:22am

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

Aisa kyu hai..ki aapko humesha wo hi point par argue karna hota hai jo mere ya kisi aur Ragav/Himans k man mei hota hi nahi. but then, i hv undrstd now tht u wil not understand it, as u r simply lookking 4m one direction only. nto ready to look frm odr direction.

I myself had not stopped watching HHL fo 2 monmths even after Himansh exit. but if story wasn;t clicking then...wat can i do! Plus...as far as I am concerned...I'v always said that I do like Varun Kapoor...he s doing good job as Kabir...n I am sure odr fans r also not so bad tht they will pass negative comments against an actor's acting. The issues wr completely diffrent. Thanks..goodnight.

not pin-pointing to nay one particular person..but truth is hhl pe pressure suddenly aya!!
Hhl walon ko nahi malum tha k advertsiers bolenge channel v ko k november mein band kara do suddenly!!!

march 2013 tak chalne wali thi...even rupesh was telling!!!
october 1st week tak sab ko hhl felt k serial ko koi band nahi karvayega...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top