Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end - Page 7

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Nothing like that as Himansh knows me personally and we r  family freinds!!!!!

already said and explained everything - hhl was not supported by those who were fans of only 1 actor alone ...hhl was supported by  those who like both himansh and all hhl crew!!
Anyways its having an happy ending and none of hhl crew has any problem with it now ending as its ending on the top.but yes syed, rupesh etc were shocked as all this happened only cause of negetive rumors spread by few in social networking sites!! 

Sorry for poking in! but cldn't help. Does that mean that Himansh doesn't care for his fans and has no problem with them being called stupid?

Another thing, let me clarify that i dnt doubt ur frndship with Himansh, his family of the memebrs of PH. But since u r so close to them, there r some things which other fans can't do, and u can. that makes ur responsibility double! This fact means that as HHL fan u did try to change other fans' vwpt n behaviour; but then didn't try to understand y they were behaving the way they did. Plus that means that even if u didn' notice, some amnt of bias was there in u alrdy, frm d vwpt of members of PH. Odrwise, in addition to changing n improving us; u cld hv sent across wat we feel as in majority to the ppl concerned. Not wht you alone or only 1 group thinks is right abt d story. For u d story was on track, but for us it wasn't. If u were a regular member here, u mst hv read views abt its storyline, did u try n do smthg abt it? Mayb u did..since i dnt knw u. But as I said, plzzz do try to understand psychology and its impact on human behaviour too. Smtms, frustration, helplessness n sadness abt smthg u love,a show u love, is debacle ins torlyine is so high, that fans' do the only thing they  can. Resort to social networking sites for venting out frustartion, like aplea for improvement in show. IN the scenario of a boring track, for fans, onl Raghav cld save the show.

I am not justifying or defending anyone's behaviour. I am just stating whats obvious human behaviur. Mayb wht u said is right; fans r responsbile to sme extent. BUt then, the boring tracks wree as much responsible. If u r so close tot hem, did u try to change their mind abt the storyline?

Plus, if u r a HImansh family frnd, instead of making posts against him here, y don't u just express ur resentment in person with him or his family?? u'll definitely get ur pt across n clear things in a better way personally wid him. 😊
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shrik_88music

I have downloaded all epsidoes from Sep 5 2011 tiill date coause i always beleived this show is different from other TV serials for youth as it does nto involve vulgar words, crime and sex etc.

This show would have run till March 2013 as already i ave explained but only because of negetive comments from stupid fans of himnash , who forgot to thank hhl and b truthful or loyal to HHL ..as they spread negetive reviews..due to advertsiers pressure hhl is ending so soon...now koi peteion kaam nahi ayega...

@Green : you are so true,πŸ‘πŸΌ
It is really a totally different youth show and that is why I also loved it so muchπŸ˜ƒ

@ Pink : If fans dont like a show they will say that 'they dont like it'. They have the right to say it. So dont just blame Himansh fans.
Originally posted by chahat4u

Only thing I will say..I do like Varun Kapoor...n his acting... n didn;t said naything ever against him as an actor. Thanks...nothng mre to say!! 😊
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
Originally posted by chahat4u

Aisa kyu hai..ki aapko humesha wo hi point par argue karna hota hai jo mere ya kisi aur Ragav/Himans k man mei hota hi nahi. but then, i hv undrstd now tht u wil not understand it, as u r simply lookking 4m one direction only. nto ready to look frm odr direction.

I myself had not stopped watching HHL fo 2 monmths even after Himansh exit. but if story wasn;t clicking then...wat can i do! Plus...as far as I am concerned...I'v always said that I do like Varun Kapoor...he s doing good job as Kabir...n I am sure odr fans r also not so bad tht they will pass negative comments against an actor's acting. The issues wr completely diffrent. Thanks..goodnight.

not pin-pointing to nay one particular person..but truth is hhl pe pressure suddenly aya!!
Hhl walon ko nahi malum tha k advertsiers bolenge channel v ko k november mein band kara do suddenly!!!

march 2013 tak chalne wali thi...even rupesh was telling!!!
october 1st week tak sab ko hhl felt k serial ko koi band nahi karvayega...