Humse Hai Life
Humse Hai Life

India-Forums

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 8)

Raj_ki_Rani Goldie
Raj_ki_Rani
Raj_ki_Rani

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:13am | IP Logged
yep himansh fans are stupid they are stupidly awesome and perfect and lovely people if this all is known as stupids love all himansh and fans

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upia.raha

-Drama_Queen- IF-Sizzlerz
-Drama_Queen-
-Drama_Queen-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing the info!! Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Jerryberry IF-Dazzler
Jerryberry
Jerryberry

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Omg.. m so v happy.. nw an article is out.. thank so mch nikki 4 sharing dis info.. himansh hs gt anothr project 2o.. wow.. m so v happy.. nd himansh is so nyc 2 say dat hes bck 4 hs fans.. hes a darling..SmileSmile
@Tm, at least nw u shud understand nd stop blamming himansh or hs fans.. u nid 2 noe himansh does cares abt hs fans..Smile

chahat4uNikki_Titli

Jyo_Ksg IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo_Ksg
Jyo_Ksg

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Omggg... Im sooo happy...Himu gonna be backkk...Dancing
Thanks for sharin..Big smile

Nikki_Titli

shrik_88music Groupbie
shrik_88music
shrik_88music

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 10:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

@TM even i would like to tell the same thing as others...u can't call himansh's fan stupid. 

if himansh had read this he would be very hurt...

i don't want to tell more as everyone as told and now that it is confirmed that himansh is coming back n that he has got a new project too...lets just celebrate that.
Nothing like that as Himansh knows me personally and we r  family freinds!!!!!

already said and explained everything - hhl was not supported by those who were fans of only 1 actor alone ...hhl was supported by  those who like both himansh and all hhl crew!!
Anyways its having an happy ending and none of hhl crew has any problem with it now ending as its ending on the top.but yes syed, rupesh etc were shocked as all this happened only cause of negetive rumors spread by few in social networking sites!! 
sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Hope whatever you have said about Himansh coming back and a good Rasia ending comes true!Big smile

Thanks for sharingSmile

chahat4u

chahat4u IF-Rockerz
chahat4u
chahat4u

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Originally posted by nimmi-hhl

Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

@TM even i would like to tell the same thing as others...u can't call himansh's fan stupid. 

if himansh had read this he would be very hurt...

i don't want to tell more as everyone as told and now that it is confirmed that himansh is coming back n that he has got a new project too...lets just celebrate that.
Nothing like that as Himansh knows me personally and we r  family freinds!!!!!

already said and explained everything - hhl was not supported by those who were fans of only 1 actor alone ...hhl was supported by  those who like both himansh and all hhl crew!!
Anyways its having an happy ending and none of hhl crew has any problem with it now ending as its ending on the top.but yes syed, rupesh etc were shocked as all this happened only cause of negetive rumors spread by few in social networking sites!! 

Sorry for poking in! but cldn't help. Does that mean that Himansh doesn't care for his fans and has no problem with them being called stupid?

Another thing, let me clarify that i dnt doubt ur frndship with Himansh, his family of the memebrs of PH. But since u r so close to them, there r some things which other fans can't do, and u can. that makes ur responsibility double! This fact means that as HHL fan u did try to change other fans' vwpt n behaviour; but then didn't try to understand y they were behaving the way they did. Plus that means that even if u didn' notice, some amnt of bias was there in u alrdy, frm d vwpt of members of PH. Odrwise, in addition to changing n improving us; u cld hv sent across wat we feel as in majority to the ppl concerned. Not wht you alone or only 1 group thinks is right abt d story. For u d story was on track, but for us it wasn't. If u were a regular member here, u mst hv read views abt its storyline, did u try n do smthg abt it? Mayb u did..since i dnt knw u. But as I said, plzzz do try to understand psychology and its impact on human behaviour too. Smtms, frustration, helplessness n sadness abt smthg u love,a show u love, is debacle ins torlyine is so high, that fans' do the only thing they  can. Resort to social networking sites for venting out frustartion, like aplea for improvement in show. IN the scenario of a boring track, for fans, onl Raghav cld save the show.

I am not justifying or defending anyone's behaviour. I am just stating whats obvious human behaviur. Mayb wht u said is right; fans r responsbile to sme extent. BUt then, the boring tracks wree as much responsible. If u r so close tot hem, did u try to change their mind abt the storyline?

Plus, if u r a HImansh family frnd, instead of making posts against him here, y don't u just express ur resentment in person with him or his family?? u'll definitely get ur pt across n clear things in a better way personally wid him. Smile

Edited by chahat4u - 06 November 2012 at 12:08pm

Nikki_Titli

sakura_bb IF-Rockerz
sakura_bb
sakura_bb

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

I have downloaded all epsidoes from Sep 5 2011 tiill date coause i always beleived this show is different from other TV serials for youth as it does nto involve vulgar words, crime and sex etc.

This show would have run till March 2013 as already i ave explained but only because of negetive comments from stupid fans of himnash , who forgot to thank hhl and b truthful or loyal to HHL ..as they spread negetive reviews..due to advertsiers pressure hhl is ending so soon...now koi peteion kaam nahi ayega...

@Green : you are so true,Thumbs Up
It is really a totally different youth show and that is why I also loved it so muchBig smile

@ Pink : If fans dont like a show they will say that 'they dont like it'. They have the right to say it. So dont just blame Himansh fans.

chahat4uNikki_Titli

Go to top