Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Tm u dnt hv any right 2 call Himansh fans stupid. 4 ur kind info we tried 2 watch hhl bt it becm boring aftr Rags exit there was jst Sia and kabir even they didnt show Arjun much who iz 2nd lead actor. I was fan of Hhl bt it lost charm. Kindly dnt use dis kind of words about Himansh fanz.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 7)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jane_krittzz...

Excuse me... Did we ever called non himanshians and other actor's fans stupid or gave dem any names... then why are we getting this stupid tag...

PS: i did watch HHL after himansh left for 2 months but the way story moved with sia getting closer to sum new guy i backed off... 

And Am An AbiAnshian I hpe its just not himansh ! 

Thanks 
i wnted to say the same thng,and v nvr stopped kabir fans or ne othr fans to mke ne posts on kabir,siia or on hhl,thenn if the posts gt lessened or trps faalls then its not ur fault,and i really thnk dat u dnt have the right to call ne fan stupid,

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-

Masooma Bukhari

IF-Addictz

Masooma Bukhari

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
lol honey himansh fans are not stupid bcz i think besides being a fan they are humans too
humans are created by GOD and hopefully no one here is saying that GOD cn make smthng stupid

please b peaceful as next tym i wont tolerate such behavior here

thank u

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-pia.raha

.Comics_Music.

IF-Rockerz

.Comics_Music.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Great news...waiting for Himansh re-entry!!

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Originally posted by chahat4u

1) Himansh fans had more of a problem with the entry of Kabir as a new lead opposite Sia; and not as a character. I do like Varun Kapoor, and he is good really. 

2)  Kabir as Sia's frnd was okay, but not more.

3) either extend the show; or extend the period of Raghav's presence in the show+ a happy SiRa ending. All is not lost in a battle or life even, till the end. Atleast we'll not be guilty of not trying!

Already explained in above posts - what went wrong ...Only because himansh went mid-way was story had to be changed after May -think had himnash not gone then HHL would have continued like sia's issues in elite... (as it was from Sep 2011-May 2012) But only because he went  that story was changed...See HHL was not just about Ragahv-Sia love story alone. Plus since Himansh left for his personal interests (to shoot a film and after letting show organisers know about it only in 1st week of May - so very obviously producers ka bada dil hai jo unhone Himansh ko allow kiya to go to do films. See they both parted amicable and himansh wanted hhl to do well after he leaves too... But problem arose when the - only himnahs fans started giving negetive reports of HHL - truth is even himnahs does not like poeple commenting so badly about HHL or Varun Kapoor or any one from HHL . 

HHL is a story - so Kabir 'c charcater was brought in when Ragahv had to leave (ie. coz himansh wanted to leave) and as story goes gradually as Kabir keeps heling SIa and since he himself has been very lonely falls in love with Sia but does not open his mouth!!

Your 3rd question - No point of asking Ragahv's presence to be increased - think logical - its himnahs who has left the show by himself  and not the other way - so  Himansh does not have time to shoot for HHL for more period - as he has to abide by what T-Series says - Bhsuhan Kumar and his wife Dibya Khosla Kumar  . So right now himansh will shoot only for one day - no. of hrs is not knwon - if 20 hrs he shoots expect happy ending .

I tried my level best to make people aware that HHL ko support karna chahiye - now suddenly kuch hone nahi wala - as HHL will end on Nov 29.This way show ko chalana possible tha. But right now ulta is happening - HHL ko properly support karna was concenrationg on HHL from Jul-Aug and not passing negetive remarks on HHL from Jul to Aug!!!  

An hey iam sad that HHL is ending so soon as all HHL cccrew expected it to run till March 2013

But now all HHL crew are happy as show is ending when its in TOP only!!
All crew are happy that HHL is ending at a time .when poeple want it to run more...so right all at HHL are happy as show is ending.

First: I am not here to fight or argue with you.

Second: Whatevr u quoted were never questions in the first place, so u needn't answer them. They were just statements, and a wish. Now, wish may or may not be granted, due to practical reasons. But wishing is always in our hands.

Third: Plz stop blaming Himansh and his fans for show's debacle, or abrupt end. Sia's life and problems had so many facets+ her and Raghav's love too. Raghav's physical presence or a new lead's entry was never necessary for extending show's story.  Arjun, Coach Karanveer, Mamaji, Sia's job and her cafe manager, their roels were totally neglected.

As for Hiamnsh's decision to quit the show, I guess if the PH had no problem in it, then who r we to question it now.

Fourth and most important: mayb I can write mre, but its not worth it. hatever we say amongst ourselevs will not change what ahs to happen. N it may or it may not change ur viewpoint and manner of expressing things. So, I rest my point here.

Edited by chahat4u - 06 November 2012 at 2:44am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nimmi-pia.raha

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
omfggg FINALLY FINALLY GOOOD NEWS...cant w8 to c him back...will defo watch d LAST EPI OF HHL coz of this...Party.PartyPartyPartyPartyParty...cant believe aftr months of Himanhs exit finally am gonna c one HHL epi..

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/himansh-kohli-re-enter-humse-hai-liife

Himansh Kohli

Himansh Kohli – who had quit Channel V's Humse Hai Liife pertaining to some personal issues – is all set to get back in the show once again as Raghav. However, his entry is not a permanent one.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, Humse Hai Liife is to go off-air on 30 November 2012. Now we have learnt that Himansh, after learning the off-air news, called up the production house (4 Lions Films) to shoot the end sequence for his ardent fans. And the channel agreed to his plea.

Hence, the actor will be shooting for the final episode tonight.

Himansh confirmed the same and said, "I started my career with this show and there has always been this special attachment. Apart from that, fan mails haven't stopped coming in yet. They always wanted me to come back on the show therefore; I am doing this for them."

The actor is currently shooting for a Bollywood film Yaariyan produced by T-series in which he plays the lead. The first two schedules of the film are already over while the other two are still left. He has also bagged another Bollywood film… however things are still on the finalizing stage with this project.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upia.rahaOmnipotenceZaxo

.YaJuShI.

IF-Rockerz

.YaJuShI.

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 5:09am | IP Logged
awww... u posted the article here also 
thanx alot nikki dats so sweet of u Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

@TM even i would like to tell the same thing as others...u can't call himansh's fan stupid. 

if himansh had read this he would be very hurt...

i don't want to tell more as everyone as told and now that it is confirmed that himansh is coming back n that he has got a new project too...lets just celebrate that.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4upia.rahaOmnipotenceZaxoNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top