Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 5)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Originally posted by nikki028

omg is this true??bhai if u here do let me knw via pm if u come to knw abt the epi in advance vich will hv our Himansh...
i'll surely let you know. i'm here and ll be here till the end, like you're on MJHT forum

aww i knw bhai n i understand ur love for hhl n this forum...Big smileBig smile...nywz thnx soo much...i cant miss to c Raghav if at all he comes back...evn if thts for last epi of hhl...i truly wish he comes back...

OmnipotenceZaxo

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Nikki_Titli

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 7:43am | IP Logged
thanks a lot for sharingSmileSmile
i'm so so happy to hear this so we will get sira ending...Dancing
waiting for that day eagerly...

Sihya

Sihya

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Its so awesome that Himansh is gonna return i m waiting when himansh will re-enter HHL...what will b every1s reaction and how will Sia and Raghav come 2gether again...OMG i m not able 2 believe dats true n still pinching myself...By da way thanks 4 da updates StarDancingDay DreamingTongueHugHeart...

Edited by Sihya - 05 November 2012 at 8:15am

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Hey mind your language. how dare you call Himansh fans stupid. i'm a himansh fans and spread negative comments. that doesn't mean you call me stupid publicly. so just go hell. if anyone acted well, s/he ll get better chance, you don need to worry.

Those who are just fans of Himansh  and not HHL are yes nothing but stupid!!!
For your kind information iam in direct touch with his dad and so happen to be himansh's well wisher and freind too !!
 but that does not mean HHL ke saath aisa na-insaafi hone dena chahiye tha!!

I have already told what went wrong? Its those people who call themselves as fans of Himansh - but did not support HHL properly from July-August 2012 in social networking sites and said thing s like HHL is really bad after Raghav went - that was rubbish - I too missed Ragahv but HHl was never really bad - yes it was boring for 2 weeks after Himansh left - but after that HHL was back with a bang.

Now who are true fans of Himansh - those who not only like him but also the show.
Fist of all Himansh went by himself (that too as earlier said he auditioned without telling anyone and after getting selected disclosed only in May 1st week and so story of HHL had to be changed  and remember the producers of HHl and channel V could have disallowed but they were grenrous and gracious as they liked himansh's behaviour and not just acting skiils alone) and that affected show's continuity as Ragahv character was no more there to be with Sia so atleast 2 weeks ka time toh lega hi to bring intorduction of a new character - so Kabir 's character was brought!!

And ya Varun Kapoor did ful justice to the show and all actros from  HHL did a good job til date ...issue arose only when the advertsiers who give money to Channel V raised hue cry based on social networking sites - where the only himnash fans spread delibrate wrong view of  HHL saying show has lost its TRP etc  - and not those who are both HHL and Himansh's fans who knew show of HHL has been doing well.

Remember HHL ka show end hone ka dukh actors ko hi nahi even fans ko bhi hai!!
The guys of HHL - were disappointed that suddenly shock was given to them with notice to end by Nov 15, when HHL people were happy even in August end as TRPs were again back to normalcy./...

Actors syed , rupesh kataria were infact angry when some of the fans said TRP girgaya after himnahs left..rupesh used cuss words against those stupid fans in facebook!!

Its not question of whether actors of hhl are out of work - its question of HHL was to run till March 2013 but was cut short because of negetive reports from stupid fans to adverstiers!!
Kaam toh unko milne hi wala hai but HHL could have continued more.
Even now they are ending it greatly only infcat at the top!!!!!

At first place iam the one sharing the information much before it got disclosed in facebook and you dare back reply with words as bad as go to hell!! 
Mind your language AbhiAnsh Utpol.

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sihya

Its so awesome that Himansh is gonna return i m waiting when himansh will re-enter HHL...what will b every1s reaction and how will Sia and Raghav come 2gether again...OMG i m not able 2 believe dats true n still pinching myself...By da way thanks 4 da updates Heart...
Hope the thanks is for me!!!
Ya but shooting by Himansh is only for one day - no. of hourse he will shoot is not known - if he is with HHL for 20 hours or more expect happy ending for HHL.They will shoot his portions and keep and later  will telecast. Nov 29 would be last date of HHL

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 05 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Excuse me... Did we ever called non himanshians and other actor's fans stupid or gave dem any names... then why are we getting this stupid tag...

PS: i did watch HHL after himansh left for 2 months but the way story moved with sia getting closer to sum new guy i backed off... 

And Am An AbiAnshian I hpe its just not himansh ! 

Thanks 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top