Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I have downloaded all epsidoes from Sep 5 2011 tiill date coause i always beleived this show is different from other TV serials for youth as it does nto involve vulgar words, crime and sex etc.

This show would have run till March 2013 as already i ave explained but only because of negetive comments from stupid fans of himnash , who forgot to thank hhl and b truthful or loyal to HHL ..as they spread negetive reviews..due to advertsiers pressure hhl is ending so soon...now koi peteion kaam nahi ayega...

Himansh is shooting for only 1 day and will be with crew for 15 hrs to shoot.
What r they going to do with him is not known as 2 possibilities are there

One He will say Sia to choose Kabir as he was with him in her loenely days 
or happy Rasia ending with Kabir helping Sia Ragahv to come together!!

Ragahv's character is shooting either for dream sequence or for the last episode of HHL where all come together to sing Badi Badi song and Ra-sia become a couple with promise to marry after their studies and support of Ragahv for Sia to become boxer!!

Wish HHL had continued till March 2013 and the himansh's fans had if co-operated properly then hhl would have continued till March 2013...Varun Kapoor acted well and story of HHL was in upswing right from September 2012 once again...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jane_krittzz...

IF-Rockerz

jane_krittzz...

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Wish HHL had continued till March 2013 and the himansh's fans had if co-operated properly then hhl would have continued till March 2013...Varun Kapoor acted well and story of HHL was in upswing right from September 2012 once again...

Ermm
Sorry i dnt agree Dead

But thanks for the info regarding himansh Smile

Edited by jane_krittzz... - 03 November 2012 at 10:53am

princessanaya28

Groupbie

princessanaya28

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
shirik-88 music:-   i u sure ki hhl ka the end aisa hi hoga i mean how do u know about all that

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u

chahat4u

IF-Dazzler

chahat4u

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
I wld like to make some corrections. Firstly..no fans of any celebrity are stupid. Fans are called fans, because they are always crazy, and loyal.

Second, Himansh fans had more of a problem with the entry of Kabir as a new lead opposite Sia; and not as a character. I do like Varun Kapoor, and he is good really. But to make him the new lead in the same episode in which Raghav left, there was simply no need for it.  There was no need to fill in the gap with a new lead. There was so much possibility in the story: Sia's dealing with life after Raghav's exit, Arjun-Sia frndship; Mamaji & Gauti; Sia working for her boxing dream; her working in cafe, etc, etc. The CVs who r thee r professionals, and not amateurs like us. I am sure,had they tried, they cld hv thought of so many nice tracks.

But they blundered a lot after Himansh exit in the storyline, that for us, only Raghav cld hv saved the show n us. We missed him already, and CVs confusing was of twisting the storyline made the matters worse. Kabir as Sia's frnd was okay, but not more.

Besides, rather than arguing amongst ourselves, and presuming that our efforts wld not pay; we shld be working together to either extend the show; or extend the period of Raghav's presence in the show+ a happy SiRa ending. All is not lost in a battle or life even, till the end. Atleast we'll not be guilty of not trying!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhlOmnipotenceZaxoNikki_Titli

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhlNikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli

IF-Addictz

Nikki_Titli

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
omg is this true??bhai if u here do let me knw via pm if u come to knw abt the epi in advance vich will hv our Himansh...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmnipotenceZaxo

chahat4u

IF-Dazzler

chahat4u

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

Charu i never thought that i ll quit hhl too with HK. bt i was too disappointed to see hhl after HK exit. it became too boring n insensible to continue. i immediately stopped watching. that doesn't mean some random ll call me stupid. why the hell i'll watch a stupid tracks. i'm being forced to say many things. yet i can't saying anything wrong or bashing. its really disappointing to hear anyone whom i don deal with call me stupid.

I agree Utpol. I am also higly disappointed at the fact that some person is calling Himansh fans stupid!! Esply when he/she doesn't even understand our exact problem. We also love HHL as much as others. But if we left, then it must hv bn so difficult fo r us too. It was a  hard decision, which was forced upon us by non-sensical tracks by CVs. Esply the doping one..amongst others. It was so sad to watch a show with so much possibilities...so neat n clean..the best evr, go down in such a way. WE r as much pained by HHL end as others. But that does nt  mean that we be blamed for its end. If any one, its the CVs...and even now..god knows how will they handle Raghav's entry.

It wld hv bn nice if he was thr for atleast 3-4 episodes, but I dnt think now that its possible.but we can still try, pray.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nimmi-hhlNikki_Titli

Post Reply New Post

Go to top