Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessanaya28

t4s.. cant believe himansh is back i wish ki hhl off air na ho bcoz himansh aa gaya to hhl off air nai hona chaiye and tell me one thing how do u know about that ..

exactly...wish so too. If Himansh is back then show shldn't go off air. Smile  But mayb his film project may hv some compulsions or effects, if the show continues. watevr...wo bas wapas aa jaye. Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end (Page 2)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:26am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
OMG Im so happy. We got such a good newz on ur birthday.

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Me 2 wish hhl off air na ho. Oh God i cnt stop thinking about ur re entry. Love u soo much Rockstar.

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbiAnshUtpol

then toh i won't want hhl to go off cz i want Himansh permanently back in hhl. gosh i'm too happy

See HHL would have not  had end if HHL fans had supported...in my past post i have already told that if All HHL fans had supported HHL in the period Jul-Oct 2012  especially in social netwroking sites then advertsiers would not have put pressure on Channel V to remove HHL and channel v in turn would not have put pressure on HHLdirector to end by Nov end!!!!!

Now since HHL got notice that show has to end on Nov 15...(They received the notice only on October 2nd week) after which HHL modified the story and only to have a happy ending for Ra-sia story HHL will have himansh's re-entry only for the sia-raghav pair to unite.

Story as i said earlier was to continue till March 2013 with many twists for Arjun-Alia story,  Sia and Kabir being strong freinds, Arjun-Sia friendship, Gauti-Sia bonding and then Sia becoming a boxer (which is what story actually was) and then in the end Raghav coming to unite with Sia..But now HHL is ending on Nov 2012 so Himansh is being brought back.

TRP of HHL is doing great ever since HHL shangrila trip swimming pool episode and since then did not drop but  negetive comments in social networking sites by only himnash fans and not hhl fans - these people were the culprits .

Iam fan of both HHL and every cast member of HHL...sad that HHL is ending so soon in Nov ...5 months before it was to end in real ..March 2013!!!

But good point is Happy ending for Ra-sia love story!! as well as for all relations between Kabir-Sia-Ragahav and Arjun-Alia and Vishal-Pooja love stories!!!

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

OmnipotenceZaxo

IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Even Himansh has given an indication on his fan page that he is returning in HHl. He said "surprise for you all. coming soon. affirmaative".

My request..we shld all send mails and messages to channel v so tht they not end HHL. One or two persons can't do it alone, but we together can at least try!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top