Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: shrik_88music

Already explained in above posts - what went wrong ...Only because himansh went mid-way was story had to be changed after May -think had himnash not gone then HHL would have continued like sia's issues in elite... (as it was from Sep 2011-May 2012) But only because he went  that story was changed...See HHL was not just about Ragahv-Sia love story alone. Plus since Himansh left for his personal interests (to shoot a film and after letting show organisers know about it only in 1st week of May - so very obviously producers ka bada dil hai jo unhone Himansh ko allow kiya to go to do films. See they both parted amicable and himansh wanted hhl to do well after he leaves too... But problem arose when the - only himnahs fans started giving negetive reports of HHL - truth is even himnahs does not like poeple commenting so badly about HHL or Varun Kapoor or any one from HHL . 

HHL is a story - so Kabir 'c charcater was brought in when Ragahv had to leave (ie. coz himansh wanted to leave) and as story goes gradually as Kabir keeps heling SIa and since he himself has been very lonely falls in love with Sia but does not open his mouth!!

Your 3rd question - No point of asking Ragahv's presence to be increased - think logical - its himnahs who has left the show by himself  and not the other way - so  Himansh does not have time to shoot for HHL for more period - as he has to abide by what T-Series says - Bhsuhan Kumar and his wife Dibya Khosla Kumar  . So right now himansh will shoot only for one day - no. of hrs is not knwon - if 20 hrs he shoots expect happy ending .

I tried my level best to make people aware that HHL ko support karna chahiye - now suddenly kuch hone nahi wala - as HHL will end on Nov 29.This way show ko chalana possible tha. But right now ulta is happening - HHL ko properly support karna was concenrationg on HHL from Jul-Aug and not passing negetive remarks on HHL from Jul to Aug!!!  

An hey iam sad that HHL is ending so soon as all HHL cccrew expected it to run till March 2013

But now all HHL crew are happy as show is ending when its in TOP only!!
All crew are happy that HHL is ending at a time .when poeple want it to run more...so right all at HHL are happy as show is ending.

First: I am not here to fight or argue with you.

Second: Whatevr u quoted were never questions in the first place, so u needn't answer them. They were just statements, and a wish. Now, wish may or may not be granted, due to practical reasons. But wishing is always in our hands.

Third: Plz stop blaming Himansh and his fans for show's debacle, or abrupt end. Sia's life and problems had so many facets+ her and Raghav's love too. Raghav's physical presence or a new lead's entry was never necessary for extending show's story.  Arjun, Coach Karanveer, Mamaji, Sia's job and her cafe manager, their roels were totally neglected.

As for Hiamnsh's decision to quit the show, I guess if the PH had no problem in it, then who r we to question it now.

Fourth and most important: mayb I can write mre, but its not worth it. hatever we say amongst ourselevs will not change what ahs to happen. N it may or it may not change ur viewpoint and manner of expressing things. So, I rest my point here.
Edited by chahat4u - 11 years ago
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omfggg FINALLY FINALLY GOOOD NEWS...cant w8 to c him back...will defo watch d LAST EPI OF HHL coz of this...πŸ₯³.πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³...cant believe aftr months of Himanhs exit finally am gonna c one HHL epi..

http://www.tellychakkar.com/news/himansh-kohli-re-enter-humse-hai-liife

Himansh Kohli

Himansh Kohli – who had quit Channel V's Humse Hai Liife pertaining to some personal issues – is all set to get back in the show once again as Raghav. However, his entry is not a permanent one.

As reported earlier by Tellychakkar.com, Humse Hai Liife is to go off-air on 30 November 2012. Now we have learnt that Himansh, after learning the off-air news, called up the production house (4 Lions Films) to shoot the end sequence for his ardent fans. And the channel agreed to his plea.

Hence, the actor will be shooting for the final episode tonight.

Himansh confirmed the same and said, "I started my career with this show and there has always been this special attachment. Apart from that, fan mails haven't stopped coming in yet. They always wanted me to come back on the show therefore; I am doing this for them."

The actor is currently shooting for a Bollywood film Yaariyan produced by T-series in which he plays the lead. The first two schedules of the film are already over while the other two are still left. He has also bagged another Bollywood film… however things are still on the finalizing stage with this project.

.YaJuShI. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awww... u posted the article here also 
thanx alot nikki dats so sweet of u πŸ€—
-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

@TM even i would like to tell the same thing as others...u can't call himansh's fan stupid. 

if himansh had read this he would be very hurt...

i don't want to tell more as everyone as told and now that it is confirmed that himansh is coming back n that he has got a new project too...lets just celebrate that.
Raj_ki_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yep himansh fans are stupid they are stupidly awesome and perfect and lovely people if this all is known as stupids love all himansh and fans
-Drama_Queen- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing the info!! πŸ˜›
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg.. m so v happy.. nw an article is out.. thank so mch nikki 4 sharing dis info.. himansh hs gt anothr project 2o.. wow.. m so v happy.. nd himansh is so nyc 2 say dat hes bck 4 hs fans.. hes a darling..😊😊
@Tm, at least nw u shud understand nd stop blamming himansh or hs fans.. u nid 2 noe himansh does cares abt hs fans..😊
Jyo_Ksg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Omggg... Im sooo happy...Himu gonna be backkk...
Thanks for sharin..πŸ˜ƒ
shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimmi-hhl

Agree with all u guys...u all said what i wanted to say...

@TM even i would like to tell the same thing as others...u can't call himansh's fan stupid. 

if himansh had read this he would be very hurt...

i don't want to tell more as everyone as told and now that it is confirmed that himansh is coming back n that he has got a new project too...lets just celebrate that.

Nothing like that as Himansh knows me personally and we r  family freinds!!!!!

already said and explained everything - hhl was not supported by those who were fans of only 1 actor alone ...hhl was supported by  those who like both himansh and all hhl crew!!
Anyways its having an happy ending and none of hhl crew has any problem with it now ending as its ending on the top.but yes syed, rupesh etc were shocked as all this happened only cause of negetive rumors spread by few in social networking sites!! 
sakura_bb thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hope whatever you have said about Himansh coming back and a good Rasia ending comes true!πŸ˜ƒ

Thanks for sharing😊