Humse Hai Life

Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end - Page 2

SamaaNoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Me 2 wish hhl off air na ho. Oh God i cnt stop thinking about ur re entry. Love u soo much Rockstar.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shrik_88music thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

then toh i won't want hhl to go off cz i want Himansh permanently back in hhl. gosh i'm too happy

See HHL would have not  had end if HHL fans had supported...in my past post i have already told that if All HHL fans had supported HHL in the period Jul-Oct 2012  especially in social netwroking sites then advertsiers would not have put pressure on Channel V to remove HHL and channel v in turn would not have put pressure on HHLdirector to end by Nov end!!!!!

Now since HHL got notice that show has to end on Nov 15...(They received the notice only on October 2nd week) after which HHL modified the story and only to have a happy ending for Ra-sia story HHL will have himansh's re-entry only for the sia-raghav pair to unite.

Story as i said earlier was to continue till March 2013 with many twists for Arjun-Alia story,  Sia and Kabir being strong freinds, Arjun-Sia friendship, Gauti-Sia bonding and then Sia becoming a boxer (which is what story actually was) and then in the end Raghav coming to unite with Sia..But now HHL is ending on Nov 2012 so Himansh is being brought back.

TRP of HHL is doing great ever since HHL shangrila trip swimming pool episode and since then did not drop but  negetive comments in social networking sites by only himnash fans and not hhl fans - these people were the culprits .

Iam fan of both HHL and every cast member of HHL...sad that HHL is ending so soon in Nov ...5 months before it was to end in real ..March 2013!!!

But good point is Happy ending for Ra-sia love story!! as well as for all relations between Kabir-Sia-Ragahav and Arjun-Alia and Vishal-Pooja love stories!!!

^^ i tried to watch bt somehow hhl has lost its charm that cz of cv. they couldn't pull the story really well after HK and brought unnecessary entries. after Kabir n Alia entry maximum Arjun-Sia fans too quit hhl & we SIRA fans quited with k entry cz we wanted to see others story bonding not new characters.4lions knew our demands too bt they experimented but somehow their experiment failed to fair well.its not necessary to bring entries to fill in others gap.story could b different type.
i used to love how sia used to hard work on Gym,classes,friendships to cafe. after HK entry she never went to cafe. her mamma ji became unnecessary in her life, there's no Sia gauty bonding, no Arjun-Sia bonding. Sia's struggle for boxing in a positive way rather drugs issue. the positive changes on elitians life was the leakage of the story.cz its not Sas bahu shows to show that type of craps cv showing.those small things were lack in hhl thats why its ending.rather i would say hhl ending cz of cv decision
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Even Himansh has given an indication on his fan page that he is returning in HHl. He said "surprise for you all. coming soon. affirmaative".

My request..we shld all send mails and messages to channel v so tht they not end HHL. One or two persons can't do it alone, but we together can at least try!
Charu ll be glad if we get a SIRA date if he comes back
Wooohooo!!!! Himz izzz comin bak!!!!!! Cant wait!!!!! 😃
thanx 4 sharing!!!!
princessanaya28 thumbnail
guys himansh atleast 3 -4 episodes m to hoga na ..
^^ me too want to see him in few episodes and a perfect Raghav-Sia date
Jerryberry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Omg.. i dnt blieve dis.. m super happy..😊