Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
HHL is going to end either in Nov last week or in first week of December for sure. And speculation is that Himansh is returning for Happy Ending to Raghav-Sia Love story! Tongue Wink!!

Himansh has said to one of my sources -  surprise to All fans and that he is coming back in *** which is presumed obviously as HHL. Clap

Expected to be in last week of Nov 2012 or 1st week of Dec.

Good News for HHL afns is that HHL would not end any time before Nov 15h. Earlier people were worried that their fav show would end within Nov 15th but now icing on the cake is Ragahv will maka a re-entry and HHL will have a happy ending Big smile Smile.

See HHL would have not  had end if HHL fans had supported...in my past post i have already told that if All HHL fans had supported HHL in the period Jul-Aug 2012  especially in social netwroking sites then advertsiers would not have put pressure on Channel V to remove HHL and channel v in turn would not have put pressure on HHLdirector to end by Nov end!!!!!

Now since HHL got notice that show has to end on Nov 15 Dead...(They received the notice only on October 2nd week) after which HHL modified the story and only to have a happy ending for Ra-sia story HHL will have himansh's re-entry only for the sia-raghav pair to unite.

Story as i said earlier was to continue till March 2013 with many twists for Arjun-Alia story,  Sia and Kabir being strong freinds, Arjun-Sia friendship, Gauti-Sia bonding and then Sia becoming a boxer (which is what story actually was) and then in the end Raghav coming to unite with Sia...Confused  ShockedBut now HHL is ending on Nov 2012 so Himansh is being brought back.

TRP of HHL is doing great ever since HHL shangrila trip swimming pool episode ie. From Aug end  and since then did not drop but  negetive comments in social networking sites by only himnash fans and not hhl fans Angry- these people were the culprits .

Varun Kapoor acted well as Kabir and HHL was doing well till sudden notice all cause of advertisers.who looked upon comments of stupid fans (ie of only actor himansh and not hhl in social networking sites) and shocked hhl crew Shocked Shocked. HHL crew was actually happy since August 2012 that show was again at the top and was beliveing that it would continue till March 2013!!!

Iam fan of both HHL and every cast member of HHL...sad that HHL is ending so soon in Nov Cry...5 months before it was to end in real ..March 2013!!!

But good point is Happy ending for Ra-sia love story!! as well as for all relations between Kabir-Sia-Ragahav and Arjun-Alia and Vishal-Pooja love stories!!!Tongue

Edited by shrik_88music - 02 November 2012 at 12:15pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

princessanaya28-Shravzz-KriyanshOnly..PlayfulKiss..SamaaNoorgal.angel-Drama_Queen-chahat4u.Comics_Music.sakura_bbpia.rahasizzysehrishOmnipotenceZaxo

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Latest Speculation - Himansh in HHL for the end" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
OMG. T4s. Im so happy.

shrik_88music

Groupbie

shrik_88music

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SamaaNoor

OMG. T4s. Im so happy.
I need one help, when i post something related to Himansh and HHL how do u come to know? Iams asking coz even i want to see what other topic people have started but not unable to...only 5-6 i can see in HHL page ...but not more...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SamaaNoor

KriyanshOnly

KriyanshOnly

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Yaaayyy!!!
Thank u for sharing!!
Shooo Happyyy!!!!Big smile Dancing

chahat4u

SamaaNoor

IF-Rockerz

SamaaNoor

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shrik_88music

Originally posted by SamaaNoor

OMG. T4s. Im so happy.
I need one help, when i post something related to Himansh and HHL how do u come to know? Iams asking coz even i want to see what other topic people have started but not unable to...only 5-6 i can see in HHL page ...but not more...
when u post new topic that will directly go on 1st page of forum thats y wo sab ko dekhai dete hai...jaisey e or new topic post o te hain pir baki topics 2nd page pe jate hain u should also check 2nd pageEmbarrassed

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
thaanks for the infoo!!!!!!!! yee yee himansh ke wapss aa jaaye,i want to see abiansh storyy!!!!!!!!!!!

princessanaya28

Groupbie

princessanaya28

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
t4s.. cant believe himansh is back i wish ki hhl off air na ho bcoz himansh aa gaya to hhl off air nai hona chaiye and tell me one thing how do u know about that ..

chahat4u

chahat4u

IF-Rockerz

chahat4u

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
OMG...I am so so happy. jumping in joy..crossing my fingers n wishing its true. Smile  HUg u n kiss you for this news. . Hug   I am alread dreaming. waiting now. Day Dreaming Dancing

Post Reply New Post

Go to top