Fan Fictions

TAAREY OS :REY'S ANGER AND LOVE updtd 16 dec. (Page 10)

Post Reply New Post

Page 10 of 24

dh19

IF-Dazzler

dh19

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Pls. Pls. continue soon.
Eagerly waiting for  ur update.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAAREY OS :REY'S ANGER AND LOVE updtd 16 dec. (Page 10)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghasingh

IF-Sizzlerz

meghasingh

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged

Hey guys….thanks for loving my story so much…. This is the update for today…. And as it is full of taarey romance, so I expect long comments and likes from you guys….okay…I'm done…here's the update….

"Kyon kya hua…." Rey looked at her with a naughty smirk and mischievous penetrating gaze at Taani who was already blushing red with Rey's antics.

"Rey… aap…aap bhi na…" she got up from the bed, only to be stopped by rey who held her wrist and pulled her so that she fell on him….. her hair on his face, he was lost and mesmerized in that silky, deep, dark beautiful heavy curtain which could keep one away from the real world in just a dreamland.

Taani was just unable to do anything, to say anything…. Her heart in rhythm with Rey's heart, his breath which was penetrating her skin, igniting flames on her sensitive skin…… she too was just lost in him and felt a strong attraction, a strange addiction, something purely platonic with Rey.

She felt as if separated from Rey, she's gonna loose her existence…. She put her lips on his lips, keeping them just like this, while sending currents in their bodies, sharing same breath. Suddenly a tear fell on Rey's cheeks, and it brought him from his dreamland and her hair and he looked at her.

He held her hair and pulled it gently, so that her face would come closer to his face, and her cheek rubbed to his cheek and wiped that tear.

"Taani…. You know what…  it was your tear, and we erased it together…. Whatever happens, good or bad, we will bear it together…" he said and snaked his arms around Taani, protectively, firmly yet smoothly and gently. "And till you are with me, I am ready for everything…. Every worst phase, every problem I can stand, every sorrow will not affect me, if you are by my side…if we are together." Rey completed himself.

"Pakka Rey…?? You know… you know it still feels like a dream to have you by my side… which I fear will shatter…" said Taani with tears, which for once pierced Rey's heart too…. It was really so beautiful that they couldn't help it, being with each other was so special….

"Taani… just because everything is so perfect… that doesn't means that it's not true. We are together forever… and it is the ultimate reality….our truth…from now it's not I or you, it's us." Rey said and pulling her in a hug.

They remained like this, time was stopped for them, but Taani came out of trance and said…  "Rey mujhe change karna hai na…. so…" Taani said but couldn't complete as Rey got up with her, and now she was on his lap, and rey kissed her cheek leaving wetness as his mark and got up making her seated on the bed.

He walked towards her wardrobe while looking at her and moving backwards and saying…. "You know what I'm gonna tell you what to wear… after all I'm your boyfriend." He said while looking at her blushed face on 'boyfriend'.

He turned and his gaze fell on "Reyaansh corner" ….he was stunned beyond limit. A smile appeared on his face… he said "Taani… " and she was behind him… feeling embarrassed and blushing hard… digged her face on his back, unable to look in his eyes.

Rey smiled and twirled her to look in her eyes. "Taani… you know what it's amazing…. You know what… now I need my room to be renovated… and once you are with me, then our room will be full of our pictures, which will" He said while Taani couldn't get redder than this, and she just wanted to escape this but she was helpless in Rey's arms, strongly snaked around her.

"Rey… i…I need to change….so…aa…aap…"Taani was mumbling unable to say anything really.

Rey smirked at her blushed red cheeks, pulled her top's one strap and kissed at her bare shoulder, while taani's hand clutched his hair and his back in immense elation.

Then Rey handed her a white strapless top and blue knee length haram pants, and said… "Taani, you know what everything in our relationship will be done when you are ready… you have said that you are mine, now it's enough… to have someone like you… I really can't tell you that how much I love you. Now go and change…" Rey completed and led her to the wash room and pushed her delicately.

He was waiting outside on the bed, feeling so much happiness, then he saw Taani… she had changed her pants but not her top…

she came to him and kept her tiny hand on rey's cheek and with other hand took Rey's hand and held it to her heart, coming closer to him and said… "Rey… I'm not yours…. We can't be each other's ever…. Because I feel that we are one… it's just only us… you can never hurt me, you can't ask me for anything because how can one ask to himself…?? I trust you, I love you, I believe you… and you know what when two souls meet once, then nothing else matters…. "she said with an angelic smile and looked at him, and continued this time with trying hard to hide her blush but unable to do so…

she continued, as she came closer to his ear and said… "So reyaansh singhania, would you mind if I ask you to help me dress up…?"

Rey looked at her, he was too much touched by her innocence, cuteness and love, and couldn't help but smile….

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25Preetiroxvrinda-fanpreety_1994theroyalkhushAlexandrite91Tia3303arushiiiNikitaLuvsTaReyqwerty012rheajinipadmaja19aksha2812iamursforeverbags07diyadawda13sashaTRCharMarfan4everBubblie1490-Parveen-priyachettiardoll_dimpleangelmaria--coco--grusha_virikaNidaJavidTaaReygowri_amytaarey-foreverasmamemberdews100ABCDesiGirl93arina23Missu_TRshamanbkshahzhima_taarey-CussTheWorldUp...Rhythsy...taarey_vrimarraddhidesigirl_VD..juhi..sreelu094FieryLioness_TaNi_...Natasha...sreeja_rox--taareylove---chand91Zara_92patie

Devikarockz

Devikarockz

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
yeah
first one????????
any way
awesome cute megha darling
lvd it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

meghasingh

chand91

IF-Sizzlerz

chand91

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
sooo cute

meghasingh

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged
omg meghna its too hot for bear literly butterflies fly in my stomach 

its awesome and update soon it

plz next one more romantic okkk

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hima_taarey...Rhythsy...

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged
omg megha wow beautiful,,,,,,,Clap
precap seems intresting,,,,eagerly w8ing fr hot taareyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

...Rhythsy...

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Meg it was amazing u did a super duper fantastic job. I love each and every word. Wow it was so hot yet so romantic. We all know that Rey is the naughty one but our sweet innocent Taani is turing into a seductive queen lol. I love when she said to Rey that they are already one so he has to help her get dressed up omg I was shocked, wow Rey hit the jackpot without even doing or asking anything. Can't wait to read the next part now. Meg u better update soon or else I will definitely so insane thinking what will happen next. Day Dreaming

...Rhythsy...

aksha2812

aksha2812

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:20am | IP Logged
mast post tha 
amazing
plz update soon cant wait any more Smile
plz pm me 

...Rhythsy...

Post Reply New Post